Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so sorry for the huge delay in replies.
I have been kept very busy here at the warehouse with orders, phone calls,local customers coming in, the freaking Tax season, a whole crate container full of Full engine Gaskets kits that was stolen, emails etc... Its been crazy. I havent been on D series in like a month.

If any of you cant reach me through the phone PLEASE send me an email to [email protected]. Honestly i have soo much work lately that i cant keep up with all the volume of calls. Sometimes a customer calls and they have me on the phone for over 30-40 minutes (while other customers are also trying to reach me) with questions, which i gladly answer. Do not leave a voice mail, send me an email

I will also try to stop through the site once a day to answer PM's

Thanks.
FJ

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so true je je..
I find myself working most of the days 14-16hrs.

·
Registered
889 Posts
sounds like you need another man on your team be it part time or full
My thoughts exactly! However when I called FJ distributors a few weeks ago, a very nice lady answered the phone! He does have some help, but definetly sounds like not enough!!

Still provides excellent service and products tho!

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My thoughts exactly! However when I called FJ distributors a few weeks ago, a very nice lady answered the phone! He does have some help, but definetly sounds like not enough!!

Still provides excellent service and products tho!
Its a business center so she answers my calls and other calls for other businesses.

·
Registered
96ej6, 04 scion xa,
234 Posts
If you were on the same side of the state I would help out on my days off for free. Its a long ass drive from Houston to El Paso.

·
Registered
98 Civic CX-T on E85
1,797 Posts
i was on your site looking at the FJ R-Spec Rods, do you currently have them in stock or are you still waiting for them??if you dont, and i buy the piston rod package is there a way you can ship the pistons now and the rods when they come in?? that way i can get my block to the machine shop so they can at least bore and hone it while i wait for them? Thanks

Shawn

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hey man. I hope things get better for you over there. You must be slammed. I left a vm on Monday and didn't receive a return call. I hate to say it but I had to order my z6 gasket set from another company online this morning. I figured it was inevitable since your site says you're out anyway...

Looking forward to ordering a bottom end kit for my 2nd z6 here soon.

GL.

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey man. I hope things get better for you over there. You must be slammed. I left a vm on Monday and didn't receive a return call. I hate to say it but I had to order my z6 gasket set from another company online this morning. I figured it was inevitable since your site says you're out anyway...

Looking forward to ordering a bottom end kit for my 2nd z6 here soon.

GL.
Drew.
Do not leave me a voice mail...Send me an email better.. its the fastest way to reach me if i dont answer the phone..

The Gasket kits are "limited" at the moment due to that Container being stolen... The few gasket kits i have now are reserved for the guys who already paid their superkits with I beam rods..

I will make an important anouncement today regarding this situation and the lack of products in stock latelly.

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If you were on the same side of the state I would help out on my days off for free. Its a long ass drive from Houston to El Paso.
Thanks man but i wouldnt expect you to work for free and i would not allow you to do so because i believe that he who works deserves a pay.. or at the minimum to be fed.

·
Registered
1999 civic Hatchback
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i was on your site looking at the FJ R-Spec Rods, do you currently have them in stock or are you still waiting for them??if you dont, and i buy the piston rod package is there a way you can ship the pistons now and the rods when they come in?? that way i can get my block to the machine shop so they can at least bore and hone it while i wait for them? Thanks

Shawn
Shawn.
The new batch of D16 I Beams will be arriving at the 2nd week of March. I suggest you make the order in advance because we aready have around 15 pre orders. By the time they reach here there might be very few sets left.On this batch there are 45 sets coming.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Drew.
Do not leave me a voice mail...Send me an email better.. its the fastest way to reach me if i dont answer the phone..

The Gasket kits are "limited" at the moment due to that Container being stolen... The few gasket kits i have now are reserved for the guys who already paid their superkits with I beam rods..

I will make an important anouncement today regarding this situation and the lack of products in stock latelly.
Thanks for the reply. I saw the other thread and hate that you're dealing with all this crap due to theft. From what little exposure I've had to this site it's apparent that everyone thinks highly of you and your products so all I can really say is good luck and hang in there.

When you get set back up I'll be one of the 1st in line to build my z6 turbo motor.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Thanks man but i wouldnt expect you to work for free and i would not allow you to do so because i believe that he who works deserves a pay.. or at the minimum to be fed.
Haha.. would u feed me or pay for my air ticket if i worked for you for a week or 2 just to visit u man?

HAHA.. I could feed you and lodge you if u came over to visit me for a holiday. :)

1 - 20 of 54 Posts