Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Honda Civic DX
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I lost the tv for now :( so i thought i would just tell you guys :TU::TU: from me! I got it for the wii haven't played online yet but so far i love the new animations between sets and environments and most definitely the song list.

·
Registered
1995 Honda Civic DX
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
better than dance dance revolution
well...yea... lol idk there different types cause dance dance is harder since the perception from the eyes to the feet takes longer than from eyes to hands

·
Registered
1995 Honda Civic DX
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sell the turbo parts what are you thinking...::slaps myself:: shit wait no boost it upppp woo

·
Registered
468 Posts
personally, since GH3 was bought out by activision, I wanna see what the real makers of the first and second one do with rock band. Supposed to be available with 3 instruments and vocals for it.

·
Registered
1995 Honda Civic DX
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
f**kin wii froze ahhhhhhh

·
Registered
1995 Honda Civic DX
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yea..and if your gettin a 360 then your also gonna need to cop rock band when it comes out and Guitar hero 2 also..unless you can download gh2 songs on gh3...but yea guitar hero 3 is tha sh*t...i love the song list...i was playin sabotage by the beastie boys when my shit froze :( but its got metallica and iron maiden, rolling stones, slipknot...yea cop it

·
Registered
1995 Honda Civic DX
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
and also the new battles during carrer ohh god i think i just..well you know...

·
Registered
4,324 Posts
Rock Band is going to be $170 for the complete package, i was talking to a guy at GameStop and he told me it will be wise to get the package, because you'll actually end up spending around $250 if you try to just get everything seperately.

and yes Guitar Hero 3 is worth the money, I love this game, i never really wanted to actually rock out to the songs in GH2, but god damn when i played Bulls on Parade, Before I Forget, and Stricken, ya hahaa...got pretty into those songs...loud and fun to play.

·
Registered
1995 Honda Civic DX
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
if anyone playing this on hard or above and beats raining blood then kill yourself cause that song is impossible

·
Registered
4,324 Posts
just beat it on Medium, now that im used to the songs, im about to start on Hard....hell some of the songs on medium feel like hard haha

·
Registered
1995 Honda Civic DX
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
finally got to play it online for the wii and i gotta say...maybe i shouldnt have did it on medium...sorry if your name is blunts... lol

1 - 20 of 31 Posts