Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
97 EK coupe
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CANT WAIT TO PLAY IT, i think there bringing back modifying cars, i know i voted on there website to bring it back. whos excited?

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
blah gta is played out esp with forza 3, and MW2 coming out i dont think i will be playing GTA anymore.

·
Registered
97 EK coupe
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WHAT! who doesnt like to have a alternate ego to go reek havic and kill everyone?? forza 3? i know that new shift game sucks balls..no hondas total failure imo

·
formerly allnaturalrex
1989 honda crx si
4,639 Posts
WHAT! who doesnt like to have a alternate ego to go reek havic and kill everyone?? forza 3? i know that new shift game sucks balls..no hondas total failure imo
i like the whole concept but it gets kinda boring after a while. the new crackdown will be dope though.

·
Registered
97 EK coupe
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah it does get boring sometimes. But there is suppose to be a whole new line of weapons and some bad ass weapons too. and there a tank and the bubble chopper to play around in this time. sounds fun cant wait to play it. cant believe im the only one though. oh well

·
Registered
189 Posts
I am excited for it. New weapons would be pretty sick. I just hope they toned down the cops a bit because I hate how aggressive they are compared to the other games.

·
Registered
97 EK coupe
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
actually its going to get worse! the insanity i know but hey it makes it a challenge the only thing i have troubles with is the stupid swat trucks but now i will have a tank in my arsenal. and did i mention there is a parachute this time? FINALLY they brought it back now all we need is to be able to fly jets and it will be the number one game of all time

·
Registered
Honda Civic
2,943 Posts
I LOVE gta4!!!! Love it love it love it!!! When I get a chance to hog the xbox I play it all the time. I mostly spend my days honing my driving skills with 5-0 in pursuit. I honestly could go on and on and on and on and on about times I almost escaped the police or almost got away with a car I REALLY wanted and funny ways of dying....which I will share if you want. :) I have all the GP's to download it as soon as it gets released. The only thing I think that's wrong with the game is that you can't have any instant replays or a photo mode to shoot some dumb/insane/funny/helpful pics.

Oh yeah I play tlad as well. My rule in the house is that you have to go to all gang wars with the cops in toe. Makes it more challenging to kill everyone and get away. So far I've had the same group for 16 wars with the exception of one guy.

Can't wait for the new DL.

·
Registered
Honda Civic
2,943 Posts
Been playin this since it came out. I love it so far. The parachuting gets repetative but its still fun everytime. The characters are funnier in this one than the last two. And Luis is a man whore.....which is AWESOME!!!! He nailed some chic he met at the bar in the cutscene before a mission and one time when I was workin as a bouncer at Masionete9 the girl at the survelance desk called me back to the office for an "emergency"...........blowjob!!! Awesome, getting head while on the clock FTW!!!

The new weapons are all the shit. The shotgun with explosive rounds and the SAW are my fav weapons. Maiming has never been so fun.

Now I haven't gotten far enough in the game to tell you if you gf's or new houses or anything. But the game is a shit ton more fun than the last twp episodes.

·
Registered
Honda Civic
2,943 Posts
WoW!!! I already beat the game this morning. It was a really short,but good story. Kept my attention the whole time. I dunno if it was worth the $20 worth of gamer points though. The weapons are the shit and so are the new cars. And the one night stands are kinda funny. I made a point to show my girlfriend. Hahaha some chic named taylor and I got her number and you can call her up for a booty call. I couldnt get over how funny it was. Oh the world we live in today.

·
Premium Member
Red '95 EX
1,066 Posts
modern warfare 2 = hands down the only game you should be talking about right now. srsly...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts