Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got me one of these instead of my T25.

I got a cast log mani (kinda looks like a hf rebuild)

How much hp does these types manifolds support? Do you think I should invest in a ram type or other.

Im aiming at +300hp with my current setup (read my sign, exhaust upgraded to 2,5" though), how many psi/bar do you think it will need with the 28 to hit that?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
should make 300+ like nothing

im more into the gt28rs or the gt35

Well got a great deal on this.. And should lag less than the others, so why not.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Well got a great deal on this.. And should lag less than the others, so why not.
thats a nice turbo.....how much did you pick it up for?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats a nice turbo.....how much did you pick it up for?
Uhmm around 500$ used with 1000 miles on it (well so he claimed, but looks fine to me)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im saying in other words it should hit 300 with ease and that i like those turbos as well
Sorry misunderstod you then:- )

I was just curios if I need to run at 20psi +/- to hit these numbers.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Uhmm around 500$ used with 1000 miles on it (well so he claimed, but looks fine to me)
pretty good deal. If it didnt have any shaft play or anything and it was well maintained, you should be golden.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
pretty good deal. If it didnt have any shaft play or anything and it was well maintained, you should be golden.

No shaftplay.. got the t-shirt - so no more of that. This turbo costs around 1350$ here in denmark, so yeah i'm happy.

greasemonkey, how do I see that?

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
No shaftplay.. got the t-shirt - so no more of that. This turbo costs around 1350$ here in denmark, so yeah i'm happy.

greasemonkey, how do I see that?
it will be on the casting of the turbo. both the compressor side and exhaust side should have their sizes on them.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It only says A/R60 M24 81-2

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
by the way how you like your dx tranny while being boosted is it working out for you great.
Don't feel any different before you reach 4. and 5. where it is 200rpms lower. So it's better for highway driving where you don't want high revs. I like it a lot.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts