Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am getting annoyed of my loud flowmasters in my civic. Im getting a lot of attention from the cops, i almost got a ref ticket couple weeks back. So i got a gsr muffler. I want to know if it will bolt RIGHT up into my coupe? or do i have to modify some things

·
Registered
97 honda coupe
7,611 Posts
Hi, I am getting annoyed of my loud flowmasters in my civic. Im getting a lot of attention from the cops, i almost got a ref ticket couple weeks back. So i got a gsr muffler. I want to know if it will bolt RIGHT up into my coupe? or do i have to modify some things
sounds like a gsr muffler will fit right up... but im not 100% on that.

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Ummm... What the hell is a "Civic Coupe EG"?

·
Asshole
4,112 Posts
They should add a word filter to the site that changes EG to EH, EF to ED and EK to EJ. That way if you actually have an EG youd have to type it as EG8 or EG1/2.

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Silly Jeezy.

It's a Civic, that's a Coupe, that's a EG. Duh! :biggrin:
1. CIVIC

2. COUPE (EJ1 or EJ2) (Oh, how I miss her...)

3. EG (JDM)

3. EG (USDM & Worldwide)

·
Asshole
4,112 Posts
Thats not USDM! Hes got a french plate.

OP, next time instead of wasting time with a dumb thread like this, take yourself outside and LOOK FOR YOURSELF.

Nobody but you owns your car, we dont know if you can unbolt your muffler or if its welded to the piping. Take it to an exhaust shop. You think your the only one to ever think of putting a gsr muffler on your car?

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts

·
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts

·
Registered
94 civic, 90 talon
1,943 Posts
Why does it matter if the cops see you? Your driving a civic, they're pretty noticable. That and you shouldn't be paranoid unless your actually doing something illegal. If thats the case, just take your exhaust off. Stock mufflers are restrictive anyways. Get a half decent exhaust, leave the silencer in it or figure out which muffler has the absorbant and reflective type muffler. Oh and not revving all over the place helps too. I have the rsr gtII and have been tailed by a cop and no problems.

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,477 Posts
I wuv my eg8 and it really erks me when people say "eg coupe/hatch"
and the other thing when people have parts to sell and they say "came off eg, will fit any eg 92-95"

1 - 15 of 15 Posts