Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im going to post this around the site becouse i dont know where it will get read the most. how do we go about a group purchace? i noticed alot people are doing the same mods all the time suspension, intake man, shifters, tb hell even mayby motor swaps.... im about to basicly totaly be build my car when i get stateside. if we are all buying the same gear why not save some and do a group purchace on it. we used to do them on my f-body site all the time. ive mentioned it in threads before and people seem interested. any info on how?

R

·
0 Posts
rob42386 said:
or just talk to a company and ask how many items you can buy to get a discount!
Exactly what products are you guys interested in?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
f/r strut bars (neuspeed, dc sports, skunk2)
f/r tie bars (same as above)
tokico illuminas
springs (gc, skunk2)
short shifter and nob (skunk2, hurst, good quality)
intake man. (skunk2, edlebrock(spelling))
clutch flywheel (for around 200 hp na jdm d15b)
heat wrap for header
angel eye headlights (1 piece)
well i guess thats about it thats what im looking for and it seems that at least 2-3 post a week come up asking about 2-3 of them. sorry it took so long ive been all over the board. anyone else need or want something post it.

R

·
0 Posts
I can get most of what you have on your list. Tokico, Eibach, KYB, Hurst, B&M, ACT, RPS, Excedy, Edelbrock, etc, etc. It would be best to email me directly so I can discuss exact parts and pricing. [email protected]

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cool i dont have access to my email anymore can we pm each other? thebase is using some crazy web block thing and it blocked out my hotmail account

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im going to be ordering a body kit from sensemotorsports for like 400 the r33 kit if any on is interesed in gettin something or if any one can get me a better deal.

J

·
0 Posts
I'd be interested in a skunk2 shifter, flywheel, clutch intake manifold and header in a couple months... it's going to be a bit before the wife will let me buy anything after I send exospeed $1500

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
alright ill be sending exospeed alot of money here soon also. he can get you your intake, header and clutch flywheel kit to. as for the shifter it looks like r1 motorsports can help us out. where you at mayby we can work out something w/ shipping. as for the other stuff ill go through my pms. i got some prices from some guys and ill check w/ them for you. it will be like a month or so before i do my ordering also. so keep me posted here or through a pm im always on here.

J

·
0 Posts
I'm in tampa - I thought I read you were up in NC right... it'd probably be a pain in the ass to have you reship everything but I'd still be interested in the prices... I think wil might be avoiding me - EDIT: hotmail was just stupid and thought his email back to me was spam causee it had dollar signs in the subject - he answered my intake manifold question but hasn't emailed me back and today is payday dammit!

THANKS WIL!

R

·
0 Posts
I'm less than 1 hour south of Tampa. No shipping, but would need to pay sales tax. I can get Edelbrock intakes, shifters, etc. B&M, Hurst, Greddy, Aeromotive, Spoon, ACT, Fidanza, RPS, Holley, Injen, Clutchmasters, AEM, etc. most name brands. I can't get very good hook ups on Skunk2, DC Sports, or Nuespeed yet though. I have one Edelbrock #1500 turbo kit in stock, if anyone's interested in boost. $3199 + shipping.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sweet thanks r1. well there you go man. if any one else is interested it might help so ill bump the post. ill be getting my new im on my motor from exospeed (hopefully fingers crossed) as fo the shifter and tokicos ill be hitting up r1 in a bit for those. ill hit up the wtb everyonce and a while

1 - 12 of 12 Posts