Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen numerous people with grounding wire kits for their engines and what not.

From it being a block of grounding wires going to numerous places, to it being the Fat wire straps.

Are there actually any gains/improvements from doing this? I'm just curious, as I thought the stock grounds were enough.

·
Registered
334 Posts
No, imo

I do this to help my car,
(When you remove a ground, dirt and grease might have built up underneath)
take the ground off, clean and reattach the ground to the clean car, this is what i did

but imo the grounding kits are just for looks

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, imo

I do this to help my car,
(When you remove a ground, dirt and grease might have built up underneath)
take the ground off, clean and reattach the ground to the clean car, this is what i did

but imo the grounding kits are just for looks
Looks?

To me...they look messy. Just my opinion.

·
i shoot stuff
2,422 Posts
that doesnt really make sence. unless ur running a lot electronics and lightens the load on ur alternator????? i duno

·
yellow bar for me
viper blue 92 eg
3,572 Posts
it allows a harder spark by ultimately grounding the engine and harness. atleast thats what the magazine says.

·
Registered
698 Posts
it allows a harder spark by ultimately grounding the engine and harness. atleast thats what the magazine says.
X2 having bad grounds can fuck your world up! Cars react really strange if you have voltage issues, like really fuckin weird. I plan on getting that Buddy Club kit eventually, B.C. makes good decisions on what to spend their R&D time on. :TU: :TU:

·
Registered
826 Posts
i think they look cool. im gona buy grounding kit soon and hope it makes my sparks and evrything a bit more efficient.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
whats a grounding kit? i only use earthing kits! mad tyt3 jDM y0!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts