Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those living under a rock here in the Midwest....

I present to you #GRIDLIFE AUTOFEST

This is not just a bad ass race weekend but a spectator event as well.

EVENT WILL INCLUDE:

- Full weekend HPDE (all weekend -beginner/intermediate/advanced)
- Drift invitational (Saturday)
- Time Attack (Sunday)
- single session HPDE*
- Car Show
- Electronic Music Festival (Saturday night)**
- Camping (hotel discounts also available)
- Local Brews
- Car limbo (not official, but I own it and its coming with me ;))

Basically if you are a car enthusiast living within a few hundred miles and do not attend, you have mental issues and need to seek professional help!

*Ever wanted to try your hand at road racing? Not sure if its your thing? Not sure if your car will be any fun / competitive? well here is your chance to pay a low price for a single 20 minute session around a legendary Midwest road course. Get your feet wet, have some fun.

** the Music festival will include performances by:

event map:

links:

GRIDLIFE FESTIVAL. MAY 31 JUNE 1 GINGERMAN RACEWAY

-facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/events/682716398407161/

-buy tickets:

#GRIDLIFE Tickets in South Haven, MI, United States

Gates open Friday night for pre registered racers to set up paddock space/ camp site. All full weekend HPDE racers will get a campsite in the middle of it all right on the paddock. There will be barricades and roped off areas to keep general admission spectators out of the paddock area for security and safety reasons.

*If your looking for a full weekend beginner HPDE they were sold out and they just opened up only a couple more spaces...Get on it if your interested! Intermediate is also running pretty low on spaces.

Hope to see some of my DSO brothers out there

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump it up they may be adding a dyno to the event lineup

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
soooooo tempting....
your ass better be there! beginner weekend spots are gone, but there are some single sessions still available.

I may be willing to go halfsies on your general admission just to get you up here

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
hope on facebook for a chance to win

WIN A ‪#‎GRIDLIFE‬ VIP PRIZE PACK. 2 VIP Tickets 2 HPDE Sessions and 2 Tees. Anyone can win even if you already bought tickets. Just Share this and comment why you're excited for #GRIDLIFE to enter. We will choose winners Next Thursday

https://www.facebook.com/thegridlife

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
woohoooooo

you know im there

I plan to get there 6-7pm on Friday to set up camp and get pre-tech'd

I have soooooo much left to do, uhg

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
good stuff, I guess that was you who thanked me for posting this up while I was in the tech line

see you in a month at Honda meet :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
that was me, yup. We talked a bit saturday I think ,too

I'll be running the wmhm track day stuff too, but its nowhere near as much work, so I'm bringing cars to play with too! Hah

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
yeah we did...iirc you were the telling me 50psi was what you had in your crx or ef and I shouldn't worry to much, right?...

either way oil cooler will be here today or tomorrow, got my buckets in and now all I need is some harnesses....well and to remember to stay out of it from 8 till apex at 9... that's where I spun out twice, its a nice long sweeping corner and I can build up a lot of speed and the car gets way too lose aka massive over steer... when the weight transfers in turn 9

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 18 of 18 Posts