Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
greets guys, I am a new member here although I have been lurking and reading the faq and posts as all new guys should for sometime before posting.

I have been a Honda enthusiast since acquiring my NSX in 2001. I can be found on NSX Prime forum under the same username. anyway glad to be here and I see although I have a lot of knowledge concerning the nsx I have a lot to learn concerning my eg hatch (94) cx and d series power plants in general. I hope as time passes I can contribute something worthwhile to the board.
Best Regards David

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
Welcome David, this is a safe place.

My name is Whoshot, I too am a Hondaholic, although I do not own an NSeX, I do understand the thirst for knowledge.

You can learn a lot about a D here, along with many other tid bits. You rockin a d15b7?

Also, you must post pic of said rides, we are pic whores here of the highest order.

·
Premium Member
2005 Legacy GT
1,754 Posts
Welcome to the D, where we know stuff about all the things. Not me personally but many of the members here are veritable fonts of knowledge which they are usually happy to slap the rest of us around with.

Pics of NSeX or ban?

Welcome home.

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
I am sad, I really wanted to see you NSX. I tried to find you on NSX Prime, I could not.....come on pics!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts