Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all fellow Honda Motor enthusiast. Just wanted to stop in and say hello, and that I am new here ( as a member ) , but i have been searching and browsing through the expanses of this great resource for almost 4 years now. I figured it would be time to try and join the family that have helped me along all this time. I hope i can be a great addition and help bring light to some of us who are newer than I. btw the smilies on here are freaking hilarious.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Since i can't edit yet.. i forgot to mention my build...
Y7 block
PM6 Pistons (A6)
Y8 head ( gasket matched and polished )
Y8 intake
2" exhaust with cheapy cheap ebay headers (painted and wrapped)
in an EK 4 door that must have magnetic fenders bc i have replaced them both twice... and a memorial for my brother on the hood that adds like 15hp easy...
It's untuned currently and is powering a slush box to not exactly put the power down lol , however as my name indicates i have a 93 EJ2 i am working on and i am completely redoing it from the ground up, which i will put this build into, and its a manual DX tranny sadly enough... but i have a 7lb Fidanza Flywheel, with a stage 2 street/ strip ACT clutch, and the Phantom grip LS block (wont even know its there!). Anyways, any questions? Remarks? lol

1 - 2 of 2 Posts