Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow single stick lovers. I’ve got a 1999 Civic Cx hatch with a D16y7 A/T

Ive got my manual trans with a quaife diff in it. Comp clutch stage 2 and flywheel.

I have a D16Z6 that’s currently at machine shop getting 75.5mm Vitara pistons, speed factory rods.

The head is getting skunk2 valves, BC springs and steel retainers and a comp cam 59300. A skunk2 intake with a 67mm throttle body. ARP headstuds.

For the turbo kit I got a deal from my local speed shop. It has a cast manifold with W/G on the driver side. The turbo is a .48ar hotside. I’m wanting to go with go-auto cast mani and 2.5” DP to retain ac and ps.

I’m currently figuring out fueling as for injectors I’m thinking of Injector Nation 900cc or 1000cc and an AEM 320 pump. Curious for some input.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That is the unknown. Also I’d like to set it up to run on e85. I’ve got my ebcs mac valve to control boost. I’d rather not run out of pump or injector but rather. I’m unsure how to post pictures. I need a photobucket or something.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The turbo is a t3. After some searching I have the rev9 turbo kit. All I know is that it’s a .48ar hotside externally gated. I’m sure I’ll find out when it comes time to dyno the car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts