Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im thinking about buying a greddy turbo kit and i was wondering what i would i need to buy to upgrade so that it would have a BOV and a IC besides the BOV and IC or is there a upgrade kit you can buy. thanx

·
CR-Vtakin
11,459 Posts
Greddy makes an intercooler kit for their turbos. The cost is quite a bit though. I took the time and bought my own ic, bov and aluminum piping. Saved about $200 doing it that way.

·
R2.....Zap Balls
5,186 Posts
Rocko790165 said:
Ok where could i buy this kit at and does it come with a BOV and do you have any directions on how you did yours.
I have some extra i/c piping at home from my greddy kit on my 94 ej1. I'd be willing to let it go pretty cheap for a fellow d member :p

·
No more Honda's :-(
3,223 Posts
i'll sell you a dsm sidemount already made up to fit with the greddy kit. it's almost as good as a frount mount it will just heat soak if ran hard allot and not allowed to cool back down. spool times are great as well.

as far as BOV go just weld one to the stock pipe that goes to the throttle body. ig you read on my showcase i have some pics in there of the sidemount and of the BOV all welded up. http://www.d-series.org/forums/showthread.php?t=971

·
R2.....Zap Balls
5,186 Posts
Rocko790165 said:
another question how well do Jackson Racing Liquid Intercooling Systems work and how easy are they to use and install.
the jackson racing one is a rip off in my opinion. you can build one that does the same thing for cheaper

·
R2.....Zap Balls
5,186 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts