Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
99'civic 4D
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about getting rid of my ( MBC) and going with the Greddy profec spec2 boost controller. Is this a good controller? anyone out there useing it?

Reactions: KyleVA

·
1.8 nawz powa
6,579 Posts
Yea, there really good, Im going to run one, you just missed it though there was one for sale on here.

·
Registered
99'civic 4D
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is it easy to install?? Is their any programming to it? Would I have to re-tune my car???

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
'89 CRX HF
25,544 Posts
its pretty easy to install, but not the easiest to use. it comes with a nice manual and there are a few write-ups online on how to set up all the options, and once you do its pretty nice.

anytime you raise the boost you need a retune

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
i still got one for sale...PM me when and if you gonna get one

·
Registered
183 Posts
its pretty easy to install, but not the easiest to use. it comes with a nice manual and there are a few write-ups online on how to set up all the options, and once you do its pretty nice.

anytime you raise the boost you need a retune
I've heard otherwise. How sure are you about this?

Or can you.. get tuned on 20psi, then turn it down to 14psi and be fine.. Turn it back up to 20psi, but never go above 20psi or you'll need a retune?

·
Lifetime Awesome Member
'89 CRX HF
25,544 Posts
I've heard otherwise. How sure are you about this?

Or can you.. get tuned on 20psi, then turn it down to 14psi and be fine.. Turn it back up to 20psi, but never go above 20psi or you'll need a retune?
yes you can do that.

if you are tuned to a certain psi, you can go up to that and be fine. any higher and you are asking for trouble

1 - 10 of 10 Posts