Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With this boost control. Would you be able to have two maps, and running a high boost, and low boost tune?

Would this be possible with Either with s300 or Neptune?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nobody has any input on this??... I was wanting to run a daily tune with maybe 250 whp... and then a race tune with 360 whp +..

- Is this possible with Neptune?

·
()*#$(*$
93 Legend L Coupe.
11,404 Posts
I was going to reply with something incredibly clever and snarky, but I will keep it simple.

I don't understand something. You have Neptune. There is a website and forum for Neptune. On that site, there is a fairly comprehensive list of what Neptune is capable of. On that list is PWM solenoid control. You may not know what PWM stands for, but, basically, Neptune can act as the boost controller. So, yes, Neptune can allow you to easily switch from high boost to low boost.

Please, please, please read product information before asking something like this. It makes you look like an ignorant tool who is only good at bumping his own thread.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I was wondering this aswell since I found an e85 station in my area and would like to be able to crank the boost up and switch tunes on the fly.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I was going to reply with something incredibly clever and snarky, but I will keep it simple.

I don't understand something. You have Neptune. There is a website and forum for Neptune. On that site, there is a fairly comprehensive list of what Neptune is capable of. On that list is PWM solenoid control. You may not know what PWM stands for, but, basically, Neptune can act as the boost controller. So, yes, Neptune can allow you to easily switch from high boost to low boost.

Please, please, please read product information before asking something like this. It makes you look like an ignorant tool who is only good at bumping his own thread.

http://www.hrtuning.com/ thats neptunes website he tells you in detail every thing you need to know about neptune and he also have several videos and a form if you need help
:bash:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts