Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the greddy manifold have a t3 flange on it becuase i recently bought a greddy manifold with a dsm t25 thinking i was going to use an adapter plate but now if i can hook up a saab turbo i found dirt cheap would that be possible? this would make life alot easier but i dont think it can.

·
Hondaphile
1,113 Posts
hmmm well I have a cast manifold flanged for T3 in my garage and a nissan T28 that I need to make an adapter for.....seems that we each have something that would work with the others....what condition is the manifold in?

·
Hondaphile
1,113 Posts
only place I've found that does adapter plates that are CNC'd is BMCrace.com and they don't have a T3 to Nissan T25/28....haven't gotten the design straight yet (or hadn't the last time I talked to them which was right before Christmas) they did have T3 to Mitsu T25 adapters however. What I'm going to end up making if I have to is a t25 flange and a t3 flange and a short length of pipe(long enough for the bolts on either flange)...and an o2 bung, welded up.

·
Boost Gets You Laid
4,402 Posts
Kinda odd. I bolted punkbomb's nissan t25 to my old SSAC t3 manifold.....then again, it was a SSAC mani lol

·
Shoot me!
6,890 Posts
only place I've found that does adapter plates that are CNC'd is BMCrace.com and they don't have a T3 to Nissan T25/28....haven't gotten the design straight yet (or hadn't the last time I talked to them which was right before Christmas) they did have T3 to Mitsu T25 adapters however. What I'm going to end up making if I have to is a t25 flange and a t3 flange and a short length of pipe(long enough for the bolts on either flange)...and an o2 bung, welded up.
This place made me one just have to ask them they'll make you anything. i should of got mine in a 2 piece design that they said they also offered.http://stores.ebay.com/MC-Motorsports_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZQ2d999QQftidZ2QQtZkm

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good news i found out that BMC race has an adapter plate that will work with the greddy manifold and the dsm t25. Now i need to figure out how to keep my AC. So i have an AC compatible manifold now i need the downpipe. One of my buddies is going to teach me how to weld and help me once the time comes. Should i use the 02 housing or just make the downpipe right from the turbo.

·
Registered
82 Posts
lol im in the same boat as u bro but im using a dsm TD04 :TU: i was thinkin on going with a HF mani but will not clear my a/c... =\ keep us posted

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok guys im in the process of buying a nissan t25 and a y7 block to rebuild i think its time to change my build thread. Also getting my rust cut and rewelded in 2 weekends for 90 bux from my bud in Votec.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts