Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't seen an uninstalled Greddy manifold in person, and I have the slightest clue on what type of turbo it adapts too.

Several forums points me to two different type of T2 flanges... I've heard the Mitsubushi style flange on 14B's and such, then I've also heard about the Garrett/Nissan style flange on T28's and other Nissan turbos.

I do know that the Garrett GT28R or GT25R uses the Nissan type flange.

My question is, does the Greddy manifold use the Mitsubushi style flange, or the Garrett/Nissan style flange? I am shopping for a T25 manifold and Greddy one seems like a cost effective and decent manifold (which also lets me retain PS and AC).

Is anybody here running a Greddy D-series manifold with a T2 turbine housing from say a GT28R, GT25R, GT28RS?

·
No more Honda's :-(
3,223 Posts
t28 nissan style. when i got my greddy gasket i got it at Nissan off a TT 300zx.

the only reason the greddy manifold allows you to keep your a/c is cause of the "elbow" that the turbo comes with. i strongly suggest staying away from greddy stuff. do your self a huge favor and buy a cheap t3 turbo and mani and start from there.

·
R2.....Zap Balls
5,186 Posts

FMYStreetRacer said:
the only reason the greddy manifold allows you to keep your a/c is cause of the "elbow" that the turbo comes with.
he's talking about the adapter on the right, that's what bolts on to the turbo to connect to the downpipe

1 - 7 of 7 Posts