Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello eveyone.. I'm a noob when it comes to FI so i thought this would be a good place to start. i'm currently driving a Ek hatch with the stock y7 in it but i swapped in a y8 IM. I recently picked up a used greddy sohc turbo kit (td04h) for pretty cheap. the only thing is that it didnt come with any fuel management stuff such as injectors or the blue box. What do u guys recommend for a cheap DD fuel managemet set-up? i plan running low boost(5-7psi) since the motor is compelely stock. i was leaning towards AFC hack with dsm 450's or looking for the fuel management set-up that originally came with the kit...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i swapped in a y8 mani. from an auto so i am still running the 3wire IACV..and where i live we dont have any emmission laws... i am on somewhat of a budget and dont want to spend too much. i have considered trying to tune with crome etc.. but i have no expierience with those..

·
Registered
901 Posts
crome is going to be your best bet. i'm not sure what kind of budget you're on, but if you're willing to drop about 275 on a chipped ecu, that's going to give you the best results

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i've read up on some of the crome tuning stuff and i really wanted to give it a shot but i have never done any type of tuning on my own before. i wouldnt mind droppin $275 for a tuned ecu but where could i find someone to tune it for my set up?

·
FF Misfit
4,881 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts