Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the kit is in and everything is running fine just one problem well my downpipe is toodamn small and i want to upgrade. WEll i was wondering what kind of flange is used on the manifold and on the exit of the 15g greddy turbo

·
R2.....Zap Balls
5,186 Posts

·
CR-Vtakin
11,459 Posts
vtecduck said:
beat me to it. i highly suggest that you upgrade to this. the small downpipe that comes with the kit is good for quite a lot of horsepower though. i made 176hp and 181ft lbs with the stock greddy downpipe, my friend made 250hp and 251 ft lbs with his stock greddy downpipe. just throwing that out for you.

·
R2.....Zap Balls
5,186 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mainly i was wondering what the flange type is that that cast piece that connects to the downpipe is cause i want to fabe up a downpipe direct off of that

·
R2.....Zap Balls
5,186 Posts
ask kteller, they could prob tell you what it is. I have a custom fabbed 3" on mine. Looks almost identical to the kteller piece, just 3" instead of 2.5"

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the only thing is i want to eliminate the downpipe and that other cast piece that bolts onto the turbo...ill email greddy. just want to have 2.5 inch allthe way from the turbo outlet...( 4 bolt flange) to the exhaust tip.

·
R2.....Zap Balls
5,186 Posts
ah the turn down that bolts to the turbo, not sure on that one, they do it like that so it's a/c compatible

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
well i called greddy and they said no major companies make a flange......ill give a shiney nickel to the first one who can find me one lol seriously oh yeah also im not concearned about ac......its dosent exist in my car

1 - 13 of 13 Posts