Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a EG greddy kit. What is the internal wg spring set at?

also is this safe to run on the stock 240cc injectors for the time being on the factory wg?

thanks

·
Registered
157 Posts
how are you going to tune it? get some dsm injectors they are really cheap 450cc bolt in and you need a resistor box for them from any obd-0 integra

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i think it comes with 310cc.

i dont want to go the dsm 440cc because i dont want to wire a resistor box and cluter up my bay even more.

I was just going to see if i could get by on 5 psi on my stock 240cc until i get 550cc.

my ecu is already chipped. so ill run crome with it when i install the kit.

ps:i only bought the mani/turbo/dp greddy

·
Registered
14,661 Posts
iirc, you can make about 160 whp before you are running out of injector. this is about 4-6 psi, depending on timing.

I WOULD NOT SUGGEST BOOSTING AT ALL WITH STOCK INJECTORS!!!!

if you set on it, get an adjsutable fpr and crank the fuel pressure to 60 psi with a 255 lph pump. this should make your injectors effectively 300 cc. but again, refer to the bold statement.

·
Registered
see above
4,258 Posts
i know it opens early, just not sure how early it does open.
how are you going to tune it? get some dsm injectors they are really cheap 450cc bolt in and you need a resistor box for them from any obd-0 integra
his ecu is chipped he can tune it for the 240cc injectors and run the according suggest boost
just wondering, doesnt the EG greddy kit comes with rc440 injectors?
no the 92-95 kit doesnt come with bigger injectors, it uses the stock supplied injectors, but wouldnt be anygood without a tune, the emanage makes the duty cycle at damn near 100% or maybe even more.

as long as you stay out of boost youll be fine. look into getting bigger injectors and a tune.
you can use the 240cc injectors if tuned for it. but if your getting a tune, just get bigger injectors, its a safety kinda thing
i think it comes with 310cc.

i dont want to go the dsm 440cc because i dont want to wire a resistor box and cluter up my bay even more.

I was just going to see if i could get by on 5 psi on my stock 240cc until i get 550cc.

my ecu is already chipped. so ill run crome with it when i install the kit.

ps:i only bought the mani/turbo/dp greddy
any boost will be bad for you dude, since your motor isnt ready for it. you will run it lean.
iirc, you can make about 160 whp before you are running out of injector. this is about 4-6 psi, depending on timing.

I WOULD NOT SUGGEST BOOSTING AT ALL WITH STOCK INJECTORS!!!!

if you set on it, get an adjsutable fpr and crank the fuel pressure to 60 psi with a 255 lph pump. this should make your injectors effectively 300 cc. but again, refer to the bold statement.
as i have read the 190 lph would be fine, it will hold until the turbo is out of its range.
^note taken

i will wait till i get the 550cc injectors then thanks:)
isnt 550 alittle overkill for the greddy kit though? sorry im drunk and may not know what im talking about.
it is, there is no need for 550's, the dsm injectors with a tune will support the max capabilities of the 15g.

·
insert user title here
domestic.
3,014 Posts
cleaned dsm 450cc injectors are very cheap and should be good for 300hp which is much lower than that kit will offer.
id recommend those.

·
I can't read...
10,170 Posts
cleaned dsm 450cc injectors are very cheap and should be good for 300hp which is much lower than that kit will offer.
id recommend those.
me too.

i would definetly NOT use stock injectors.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts