Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got a greddy kit for my d16z6. My question is, does the kit include the usb support cable & CD for the E-manage?

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
just got a greddy kit for my d16z6. My question is, does the kit include the usb support cable & CD for the E-manage?
nope, just the emanage with a pre programmed base map

·
Registered
see above
4,259 Posts
not if he has to stay obd-2. but i dont think that is the case. as said before. a chipped ecu with a tuning program such as crome or hondata*expensive*. will really make the best of the kit you have. look around and see what else is out there.

·
Registered
8 Posts
not if he has to stay obd-2. but i dont think that is the case. as said before. a chipped ecu with a tuning program such as crome or hondata*expensive*. will really make the best of the kit you have. look around and see what else is out there.
if he were obd2 which i dont think he is then I would just run a jumper harness for the obd1 ecu and switch back to stock ecu and injectors if need be for emmissions.

·
Shoot me!
2000 hatchback
6,890 Posts
Simple its a bunch of inline splices. The wires from the emanage are pretty simple. 4 wires go to each of the injectors 1 for power 1 for ground 2 wires for your map sensor those 2 one goes to the senor side the other goes to the ecu side basically it intercepts the signal and let your car boost 1 wire for rpm. 1 wire to tps. i think thats all i have it in my ride if you have questions with it hooking it up give me shout I'll walk ya through it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So the wires from the e manage plug just tap in to the ecu harness. do you have a diagram for the emanage plug install.

·
FAMILY MEMBER #316
2,955 Posts
no intercooler?

·
Registered
247 Posts
Simple its a bunch of inline splices. The wires from the emanage are pretty simple. 4 wires go to each of the injectors 1 for power 1 for ground 2 wires for your map sensor those 2 one goes to the senor side the other goes to the ecu side basically it intercepts the signal and let your car boost 1 wire for rpm. 1 wire to tps. i think thats all i have it in my ride if you have questions with it hooking it up give me shout I'll walk ya through it.
add two more wires from the ignition harness, because you're screwed if you don't have those :D

the VTEC wires are not required if you don't wanna change the VTEC engagement point

and just for info - the stock 15G map that's loaded sucks a ton (runs rich as hell, and no timing retard). In my case I blew the HG on the third month. I hear other people blew theirs too

·
Registered
180 Posts
i too trying to hook up a emanage (ultimate)
does anyone knows how many ignitions wire r there in a d16y7 distributor if i am correct there is only one and it the yellow/green wire

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
[/QUOTE]
I remember when my kit was clean like that :lol:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Not sure how much HP the kit puts out Kyle. The price is what got me, only $1114.99 from nopi motorsports. Total mods on my D16z6 include Port & polish head, Eldelbrock Intake Mani, 62mm Integra TB, Findanza 7.5LB flywheel, AEM timming pulley, ZC oil cooler, More to come. Heres more pictures..

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
very similar set up to mine. I have a fmic, but I don't have a 62mm tb. Depending on the exhaust you use, I'd say prob around 150-160whp with no fmic running stock boost.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts