Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently running with a tail bov and am considering switching to a greddy. I was just wondering what anyone had to say about either one. I just like the way the greddy sounds but if the tail is overall a better bov I will go with perforence over sound. Thanks for any input

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have never used Tial BOV's but they do have a very good reputation, as does Greddy
I have used the Greddy Type S and Type R and both worked very well. So as far as quality over sound I think that both companies make very good high quality parts and if it comes down to sound then switch to the Greddy. If your not happy with the quality then sell it and go back to the Tial. You may lose some money on the deal but I think you will be happy with the Greddy piece.

·
Banned
3,428 Posts
I like the greddy, But if its what you want they are both very good BOVs..
I like turbo xs personally..

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea the rfl is damn loud I Love that bov :) I just love the way the greddy whistles before it blows off..... Thanks for all the comments.

·
Adia's Daddy
2004 Honda Element
3,364 Posts
civicstyle said:
Yea the rfl is damn loud I Love that bov :) I just love the way the greddy whistles before it blows off..... Thanks for all the comments.
i've heard the type-r valve (the all grey one i believe) on a turbo rx-7 and it sounded so beautiful.

while id buy one for function and performance over sound, ive read and heard that the greddy does both very nicely.

when the day comes to go turbo, greddy is going to be under my hood

1 - 7 of 7 Posts