Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We got the a6 going tonight made 193whp and 175tq @10psi heres a short low down on the build
91 civic si hatch
stock engine (so far)
edelbrock turbo (gt28r)setup for y8 modded to fit ef chassis
obd1 conversion
dsm 450's
hondata s100 in p06 (thats a whole other story)
tial bov
hks sport exhaust kinda small but looks stock very quiet
aem wideband
would post pix but I don't seem to be able to,lack of computer skills

·
the hard-parker
4,257 Posts
awesome man! congrats on getting it up and running. sounds like a beast. to post pics, set up an account with either photobucket.com or another photo website, upload the pictures, then copy the code that has the

·
d-series Member
3,134 Posts
We got the a6 going tonight made 193whp and 175tq @10psi heres a short low down on the build
91 civic si hatch
stock engine (so far)
edelbrock turbo (gt28r)setup for y8 modded to fit ef chassis
obd1 conversion
dsm 450's
hondata s100 in p06 (thats a whole other story)
tial bov
hks sport exhaust kinda small but looks stock very quiet
aem wideband
would post pix but I don't seem to be able to,lack of computer skills
i thought the t28 from the kit was wastegated internally at 8psi? did you get it sealed or is every advertisement on the kit ive seen wrong? nice numbers though... im really wanting boost lately.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
turbo xs manual boost controller forgot to add that.
My tuner is using my car to try some different combos.(famous last words!!!!!) After we dial in the a6 on the original intake manifold then will swap on a y8 and see the differences,then will try a b series tb and see what that does.
The exhaust manifold,turbo,downpipe to the cat and intake tube are Edelbrock everything else was fabbed by my friend Jeff

·
Registered
822 Posts
The info's all too appealing but pics and vids would be SWEET!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
update

We did some more tuning today good news is it made 204whp and 190tq @ 10psi,bad news it kills the stock clutch(imagine that) 4200 in third and it starts to slip,he also did some street tuning and the a/f is spot on.
Could someone post some pix up for me if I send them to you as I said I'm owned by posting them Thanks for the kind words.

·
d-series Member
3,134 Posts
awesome man! congrats on getting it up and running. sounds like a beast. to post pics, set up an account with either photobucket.com or another photo website, upload the pictures, then copy the code that has the sign and paste it here.[/QUOTE]

whats wrong with doin this? its really easy and freeeee

1 - 12 of 12 Posts