Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
got new car today... MORE PICS

well not new .. but new to me.. been wanting a ej1 for a long time finally found one for a decent price... heres some pics.. my camera sucks at night.. the first one is the ad.. more pics tomarrow for sure.... the hatchie cost too much to drive now... 10 bucks a day in gas and 46 dollar oil changes.. this shall be my daily driver now:TU:

NEW PICS... i suck at taking pictures.... i freakin love this car, so far from yesterday to today drving around 167 miles to 10 bucks... about 42 mpg..sooo nice.. oh yea and im leaving this one completely stock.. except for a k&n drop in and my dc header... i get harassed enough in my town...anyway heres some pics

front view

back view

interior shot

both my babys together

engine bay shot

external coil??? no ignition system.. lol ok

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
very nice :TU:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Very nice man. I need to get a sedan in that good fo shape sometime this year...

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
update pics up top... thanks for the comments guys:TU:

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
how does an oil change cost $46 dollars?
4 quarts of mobil 1 syn and mobil 1 oil filter... prolly not 46 dollars.. i jus kinda threw that out there.. more like 35 somethin

vary clean........ now build it :)
i already have the hatchie... one gas guzzler is enough for me.. this is the dd ive been wanting a white ex coupe for 2 years now.. just finally got a good price on a clean one... she will remain stock and get me awesome gas mileage :p

·
Registered
1991 crx dx
221 Posts
you say that its going to stay stock but if you are anything like everyother person on here that will not last long. You will find something for cheap or free and just cannot help yourself but to do it. But i wish you the best of luck at trying

1 - 20 of 26 Posts