Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after about 6 months of procrastination, i finally got it somewhat built. had my p29's coated and pressed onto 1.5 rods. stuffed them in my b2 block with a milled z6 head. little work with turboedit on my pm6, vtec kickin at 4500, launch limiter at 4k. and, best of all, got rid of my stupid idle problem. next on my list is gettin my buddy's y8 i/m and makin an obd0-obd1 conversion harness

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what do you mean?

·
Registered
4,258 Posts
ah sorry. didnt remeber you have a non vtec block with a vtec head. i thought you were just playing games with your engagement point.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i wasnt sure where to set it, so i ran it with vtec on my horn switch and 4500 seemed to be where it ran the best

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
heh ya i realize that, its just that im a low budget kinda guy

·
Boost Gets You Laid
4,402 Posts
i wasnt sure where to set it, so i ran it with vtec on my horn switch and 4500 seemed to be where it ran the best
ROFLAMO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry man, couldn't help it. VTEC via horn swich is pretty damn funny.

I agree, hit the dyno 4500rpm seems a bit early

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
4500 rpm is a good point for a fast spooling turbo setup, a bit early for a lightly built N/A... bump it up to 5k and you'll probably be gold until you can hit the dyno.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts