Honda D Series Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Got my block today - Holy crap! PICS

11K views 136 replies 37 participants last post by  S Q A D 
#1 · (Edited)
Added more pics.

I bought another d15 block from a aequitas. UPS dropped it off while I was out running errands. The pics speak for themselves.

The Box as I came home

UPS asked me to open the box and this is what I found (no shit)

Those pics were taken when I opened this box. This is what I saw when I turned the thing over.

Here is the pic of what I was supposed to get. Judging by the gasket material on the one he sent me- I got a different block

It's also missing the balancer. Definitely got ripped by aequitas. Ordered one thing and got another. :( I'm hoping he has a good explanation.

Comments welcome.

---

This forum is a community and people deserve to know what happened. In case you don't want to read the whole thread ... aequitas sent me a half refund. I'm going to make a coffee table out of the block. It's going to be the first d-series coffee table! (turns out it will be the third)

You've got both sides of the story so you can make up your own mind about dealing with him. I'm not going to dispute anything aequitas posts because this is the internet (it's pointless). So don't be shocked that I'm not jumping out in my own defense.

See less See more
#2 ·
That's a grade A package job!

#23 ·
Yeah, Grade A as in what Asshat packaged that!!

#6 ·
#10 ·
LOL.. Thats funny looking. Sorry you didnt get what you thought..

#12 ·
Now the question is, would you bother taking it to the machine shop to have it checked out?
Awful expensive to check for cracks.

#13 ·
Looks like the crank pulley's missing also.

I bought a D16 head and IM once and the guy shipped me a D15 with packing peanuts all over it just like this. Plus the VTEC noid was busted. I sent it back, called my Credit Card company, and got a refund.

Some sellers just don't give a shit. Time to name names in my opinion.

#17 · (Edited)
You're fast ryan. I posted to the wrong one.

I'm a college student and I'm borrowing a car until I get the rex back and someone has to fuck around. Why do people do this shit?

#19 ·
mang that's an utterly disrespectful scam you got there. hope you can sort things out. i really wish you the best of luck.

Reactions: carby
#21 ·
Looks like he has alot of stuff for sale... I guess nobody really knows what they will get from him... eenie meenie minie moe. Its no wonder why he doesnt have good rep. :haha:

#22 ·
Well I made him list it on ebay so I'd have more protection thru paypal and UPS is probably going to take care of me... But I hope this thread saves someone else the trouble of buying from him.

#24 ·
in my humble opinion, 65-limit posts must be raised to 80+. yeah that doesn't stop scammers from doing their shit, but at least you'll get to sort them out better.

#30 ·
have you tried a junkyard? these D engines are cheap and plentiful
Yah I just wasn't excited about pulling an engine at the bone yard (alone) so unless someone has one for sale that is my plan.

#41 ·
Wow! That's just frickin horrible. One of the things I pride myself on, when it comes to selling parts, is making sure its packaged securely and properly, and you should give the person what they're paying for.

This looks like something jarvis606 would have pulled way back in the day.

Hope you get your $$ back. . .That sucks

Doesn't that look like a Jarvis job Ryan??

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.