Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Added more pics.

I bought another d15 block from a aequitas. UPS dropped it off while I was out running errands. The pics speak for themselves.

The Box as I came home

UPS asked me to open the box and this is what I found (no shit)

Those pics were taken when I opened this box. This is what I saw when I turned the thing over.

Here is the pic of what I was supposed to get. Judging by the gasket material on the one he sent me- I got a different block

It's also missing the balancer. Definitely got ripped by aequitas. Ordered one thing and got another. :( I'm hoping he has a good explanation.

Comments welcome.

---

This forum is a community and people deserve to know what happened. In case you don't want to read the whole thread ... aequitas sent me a half refund. I'm going to make a coffee table out of the block. It's going to be the first d-series coffee table! (turns out it will be the third)

You've got both sides of the story so you can make up your own mind about dealing with him. I'm not going to dispute anything aequitas posts because this is the internet (it's pointless). So don't be shocked that I'm not jumping out in my own defense.

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
That's a grade A package job!

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Banned
3,566 Posts
LOL.. Thats funny looking. Sorry you didnt get what you thought..

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Now the question is, would you bother taking it to the machine shop to have it checked out?
Awful expensive to check for cracks.

·
Registered
1997 Civic Hatch D18Y8 M62 S/C
2,663 Posts
Looks like the crank pulley's missing also.

I bought a D16 head and IM once and the guy shipped me a D15 with packing peanuts all over it just like this. Plus the VTEC noid was busted. I sent it back, called my Credit Card company, and got a refund.

Some sellers just don't give a shit. Time to name names in my opinion.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
You're fast ryan. I posted to the wrong one.

I'm a college student and I'm borrowing a car until I get the rex back and someone has to fuck around. Why do people do this shit?

·
ministry of mayhem!
93 honda integra
5,673 Posts
mang that's an utterly disrespectful scam you got there. hope you can sort things out. i really wish you the best of luck.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Looks like I'm back in the market... So, anyone got a D16 or D15 block for sale?
Can pickup if its by Colorado.

1 - 20 of 137 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.