Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally . first time in my life i drive a turbo car ( no turbo friends will lend me theirs ) . Havn't tuned yet . doing that tomorrow after work . in the meantime mech said safe to go up to 4k rpm . love that BOV sound and the boost up sound . cant wait to get the figures up and take it all the way after tuning . hope my stage 2 NA cam doesnt interefere with anything :p glad to join the dark side

·
I also have a cool title
3,124 Posts
BlackMoon said:
finally . first time in my life i drive a turbo car ( no turbo friends will lend me theirs ) . Havn't tuned yet . doing that tomorrow after work . in the meantime mech said safe to go up to 4k rpm . love that BOV sound and the boost up sound . cant wait to get the figures up and take it all the way after tuning . hope my stage 2 NA cam doesnt interefere with anything :p glad to join the dark side
Already got all that shit on ur car...Damn u dont fuck around....Are u rich or something??? to spend all that money N/A, then just turn around and have it boosted a week or 2 later??? :TU: :TU: though for boost

·
the hard-parker
4,257 Posts
congrats on getting it boosted man. enjoy the new rush!

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Congrats...can't wait to see how it does! :)

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
no prob man . hopefully tonight tuning if hes finished this stupid hyundai that is giving major problems . Will try to get my camera back , left it in my office have to go back tonight to take it . post pics in approx 8 hours time . check the showcase thread :p .

Im pretty damn poor now . but im using back everything from my NA setup including the stage 2 cam . everything except the head which was milled to get my high comp ( yea cheap way :p ) . block was fucked majorly after threw a rod bearing including the times i overheated it previously till it warped . using back my TB , valvetrain , camshaft camgear , e-manage etc. got rid of my VAFC :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts