Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
FYB or FIU tune, pick 1
95 Del Sol Si
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got dyno'd and tuned today at Z Fever in tampa FL, theyve got a nice ass shop with nice ass cars lol. So after a few pulls i managed 201 at 6500 on 7psi, was wanting 210 at 10psi but its pretty cool to make nice power without having to go up in boost, the reason my shits at 6500 is cus my clutch was slipping, hey its stock what do ya want lol. My setup is all stock block with AC/PS, full turbo kit with cast mani, external wastegate, 2.5" downpipe with exhaust, 3" intake, block and head vented, 440 high impedance injectors, chipped P28 running crome. My tuner cleaned up my idle and low rpm mpg's was a real nice guy and asked for $260, and he said when i get a clutch come back and hell finish it for free :] Great guys a Z fever

·
Registered
90 CRX
1,054 Posts
That's awesome man. You should be able to get around 225 at 10 psi by the way it's going. Good Luck with the final tune.

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,671 Posts
This thread is worhtless without graphs and a pull vid.

Next time bring digital camera and record it :TU:

Otherwise nice number :bigok:

·
FYB or FIU tune, pick 1
95 Del Sol Si
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This thread is worhtless without graphs and a pull vid.

Next time bring digital camera and record it :TU:

Otherwise nice number :bigok:
shop owner doesnt let customers back when the pull is taking place, i had to sit in the office next to a modded rb25, its cool if no one believes me tho.

·
Registered
same
1,624 Posts
why wouldnt we believe you? number sounds feasible to me.

6500rpm is not hurting you, with the stock cam without a cam gear youre going to start falling over at 6700rpm.

was this an ebay kit? no shame in the ebay kit, just helps future viewers know.

·
FYB or FIU tune, pick 1
95 Del Sol Si
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
why wouldnt we believe you? number sounds feasible to me.

6500rpm is not hurting you, with the stock cam without a cam gear youre going to start falling over at 6700rpm.

was this an ebay kit? no shame in the ebay kit, just helps future viewers know.
it was pieced together by me, im using a cxracing turbo, but also threw quite a few name brand parts in there. But nothing used, all brand new stuff. Also im not ashamed lol i actually did this to show what people can do with an all stock D so if any questions id love to help.

·
Registered
same
1,624 Posts
why not give name brands then when you mention the items in your description.

what are the specs on the turbo. i'm just curious because i'm at 15psi right now, setup is probably identical (cxracing stuff) except i have a 3" downpipe and an actual 57trim.

·
FYB or FIU tune, pick 1
95 Del Sol Si
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
why not give name brands then when you mention the items in your description.

what are the specs on the turbo. i'm just curious because i'm at 15psi right now, setup is probably identical (cxracing stuff) except i have a 3" downpipe and an actual 57trim.
well cus i figure a turbo setup is a turbo setup with the same basic parts, i have a turbosmart ultragate with 7psi spring, go-auto downpipe/testpipe, ebay cast mani, custom open dump tube, cx racing .50/.63 turbo the one with the weird compressor housing, black werks sandwich plate, custom oil lines made by me, function 7 oil restrictor and drain fittings with go auto pan bung, 2.5" IC piping, ebay rs bov, 440 flow tested bosch/ ford racing injectors, full ebay catback exhaust, ebay catch can vented and modified with a 12an drain line to the back of block using a go-auto pvc black box fitting, vacuum manifold, omni 3 bar map, phearable.net chipped ecu, innovate LC-1 with blue db guage and glowshift tinted oil temp and boost guages.

·
Registered
2007 Dodge ram
293 Posts
I am doing almost the exact same build except with 76mm Vitaras in a d16Z6 and tuner toys rods and tuner toys 550cc hi-impedence injectors... How soon did your turbo start spooling? I have the same turbo - CXRacing t3/to4e 50 a/r cold and 63 a/r hot with a 2 1/2 downpipe to a 3" cat back... C-fab has burned me a chip for my p28 and I plan on running around 19psi... Those are good numbers for 7psi...

·
FYB or FIU tune, pick 1
95 Del Sol Si
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
no prob good luck with your setup man should be cool, BTW mine is in a red del sol too, were badass :)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts