Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Washed my car yesterday and took some pics to show you guys. The paint isn't too great, but the body is in pretty good shape. What do you guys think?

The paint looks better wet, lol

Engine bay shot, carbon wrapped 4-2-1 headers with silver silicone coating, CAI, and Integra Type R strut bar. Also did the coolant resevoir cleaning DIY

All dried off

Also did the cheap center cap DIY

·
Retired From Hondas
2,796 Posts
4x4 status!

and godamn those are some meaty tires!

other then that.. looks like a nice little ride!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha, yeah it rides a little high, but my previous car only had 3.5" of ground clearance so it's really nice being able to go over speed bumps and enter driveways without crawling. The tires are 205/50/15 and with the bilstein hd shocks, upgraded sway bars and strut bar it handles pretty good

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,392 Posts
my car has stock integra suspension sitting on 205/65/15 and its not even that high....weird

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
I can drive my car through those wheel gaps.

I like the hatch though, keep it clean and lower it and you will have a very desirable car.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Damn, didn't think I'd get this torn into over stock ride height. It's fine, I love how it handles as it is and I already scrape the tip entering some driveways. I'm much more interesting it getting it faster than making it look cool, so if I do end up lowering it, it won't be for a long time.

·
BATSLOMAN GIVES NO FUCKS.
4,392 Posts
were poking fun at the only thing we can. it just happens to be your 4x4 truck. don't get sensitive.

no gaps :p

·
\/Your Mom Was Here\/
Vibe GT
4,833 Posts
Aww come on, I got my 2005 lowered almost 2" all around and it barely scrapes anything. I have never once scraped the pan on mine. Although the curbs in front of parking spots will get me.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
were poking fun at the only thing we can. it just happens to be your 4x4 truck. don't get sensitive.

no gaps :p
Haha oh man, that's great.

There's a lot of overly steep and tall speed bumps, curbs, and driveway entrances around here. I lowered my previous car and it scraped on everything and was pretty annoying. I'm not worried about hitting the pan, but my wrapped header is the lowest hanging part and I'd prefer not to smash those, lol.

·
Registered
1988 Integra
156 Posts
I actually had my 1990 civic lx in Thailand lifted in the rear. Low rides suck if you live in countries with crappy roads :(.

·
Lurking... ಠ_ಠ In Your Thread
ES1 Civic
11,969 Posts
Welcome. And nice AWD Civic.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts