Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,324 Posts
im getting a Samsung here soon, i just picked up Assassins Creed today, and i refuse to play it, or any other new game i do not yet own until i get it hahaha

·
Registered
See above...
13,322 Posts
I'm waiting till the day after Thanksgiving to get my big screen. I've got my eyes on the Sharp Aqaous (sp?), the Sony Bravia (sp?), and a Pioneer Elite. All 1080 of course!

·
Want access???
98 Hx Coupe
12,304 Posts
I have a 42" LG 720p plasma and love it i cant even fathem what it would look like in 1080p. Use a HDMI cable the sound and picture is incredable.
Not running a HDMI cable with HDTV ....is like doing a hooker with no condom...it is a big No No!!!!

Run a HDMI cable to receive the full effect of HD

·
Registered
468 Posts
The only thing I can honestly say looks better is right now it's running on a NEC DLP projectors (wanna say the NP260), and even over S-Video or VGA for the size of the image and the fact it's just being thrown up on a white wall, it looks wonderful. Makes sniping so easy!!!!!

·
Banned
424 Posts
if you think it looks good now try getting it tuned,world of difference

·
Registered
Mostly the 91 CRX
1,329 Posts
I love it my eyes hurt though from playing resistance
you know its a good game when you blink and your eyes burn. Try Call of Duty 4, looks good one the 360 and only image what it you be like on the PS3.

·
Registered
See above...
13,322 Posts
Saw a beautiful 50" 1080p Sony Bravia @ CC today! It was a perfect condition open box item for only $1149. I gotta ponder that purchase overnight...

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
I have a Samsung DLP 50" 720. Looks awsome!! I have the directv HD Package and everything looks superrrrrrrrrr, To see a sport event is like out of this world. Nice TV to go with my Yamaha receiver and Klipsch sorround system. I am a super fan of movies, over 400 dvd in my colection. but having a system like this make you NOT go to the movies that much.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts