Honda D Series Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Look I know it's street racing and everything. But I had to do it. The guy in my other bitching post showed up again tonight and he brought a friend of his with him. The guy had a EJ1 coupe (like NEP's) with a SiR I B16 swap/ LS trans, a fart can weld on muffler, a J's racing intake and that's about it. again it started with the guy i don't like running his fucking mouth about how his friend was gonna spank this other kids "single slammer" (as he called it, a D15B2 with I/H/E). They raced and of course the B16 won, and I walked over and said that it wasn't worth him bragging about beating a pretty much stock DX CRX that didn't even have multi port (oh and then of course I had to explain what multi port was,wtf!). So it ended up me racing the EJ and I beat him by like a car, car and a half. Then I raced an EP3 and beat it, I raced a H23'd CB7 (90-91) Accord and beat it. I also raced a 02' V6 Accord, beat it. I also raced and beat a B16 swapped DC2 (who the hell does that swap?) with LS trans (said he could do 160 mph. Don't know don't care!) and bolt ons. Then I started racing V8's. I beat an 86' GT 5.0 with flowmasters, intake, and 3.73's. But then I started losing, I lost to a Bullit with x pipe, intake. And to a Lightning with an upgraded pulley and exhaust. And then on the way home I raced and lost to a SRT-10 Ram. All in all it was a good night! At least I shut that guy up for a while.

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
07' Odyssey 07'Magnum
5,973 Posts
cool man...

ya street racing is usally bad news... since it went well then congrats are in order... :TU:

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,870 Posts
yea streetracing is bad.. but honestly.. when you just gotta shut someone the f' up.. u gotta just do it u kno...

awesoem kill list tho.. congrats:alky:

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah I hopped out of my car afterwards and I said "Where da B's at?" My friends started laughing at him. It was hilarious!

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Who the fuck does a B16 with an LS trans? thats like a SOHC Vtec engine with a CX/VX Transmission. The B16 doesnt have the torque to actually be fast through the long gears.

Rep for Kills mang! i ususally pull my balls out when i get done bashing B's, then i have to run

·
Banned
1,815 Posts
If you ever race again, OR anyone here watching this thread, If you do race,

Take it to an indurstial section and have spoters. Less traffic at night.

·
Registered
91 hatch
1,249 Posts
right on you gave him a d-series bitch slap sweet i can't wait to slap these smacktards in my area with some of that southern hospitality.

·
Registered
95 civic ex coupe
3,870 Posts
If you ever race again, OR anyone here watching this thread, If you do race,

Take it to an indurstial section and have spoters. Less traffic at night.
yea theres plenty of roads around where i live where really nobody drives on..most of the time cops wont even come out.. and late at night.. freeways usually dead

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
There is a section by an airport where we normally run where there is nobody at all in the area. We have sat out there for hours on time before we packed it up and left. It was very safe, or as safe as street racing could be anyways.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well I use to have a Greedy TD04H kit. Had to pull it off, turbo wasn't spooling so instead of creeping around town and risking lowing my motor I ust pulled it off. Currently I am running a D15B vtec with fresh re-build 3 angle valve job, port matched exhast and intake post to match IM (stock) and header (DC sport). H22 throttle body (IM also port matched for H22 throttle body), ZEX stage 1 cam, Apexi world sport cat-back and catco high flow cat, and a cromed P05 made to be a street tuned P28. That's about it, yeah I still have the DX trans. I can't wait for my friend to do his swap so I can get my hands on an EX trans.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Video FTW, people around here love to talk shit and then when you say wheres you car their like its at home in my garage being built and il run you when it comes out. And of course they bring one of their friends over with some car that they think is fast but ends up being slow ass balls, it is easy to hustle people around here cause they dont know what they are looking at or know the power of a single cam :TU:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Video FTW, people around here love to talk shit and then when you say wheres you car their like its at home in my garage being built and il run you when it comes out. And of course they bring one of their friends over with some car that they think is fast but ends up being slow ass balls, it is easy to hustle people around here cause they dont know what they are looking at or know the power of a single cam :TU:
yeah true..the only proof is video hands down. I wish i taped my races(or had a camera to begin with) a long time ago.

·
D-series Janitor
Front Engine Dragste
1,220 Posts
hulk, have you run the car at the track without the turbo?

Sounds like the car is pretty stout.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts