Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
91 Civic
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i just got the car today, the tranny and ka24de is outa the car, but man did i get a deal. well i went with the owner ray today to pay of the 3months past do rent to go get this stuff. lady told him he was one week away from getting actitioned off. well heres the list of parts... its long; 1990 240sx complete interoir, 1 dohc gauge cluster, 1 nx1600 cluster, a spare hood (white), KA24E (orginal motor pulled cause was getting weak), KA24DE( built bottom end egale rods and foraged pistons), aluiminum drive shaft, 2 6 puck exedy clutch/pressure plates, 1 oem maybe stage 1 clutch, a spare flywheel, 2 starters, set of oem missan 15", 3 ecus, a viper 1200 aram system with 2 key fobs, 1 white standerd pair of doors, 1 organe shaved and pop locked pair, 3 spare glove boxs, one cracked dash, ka24de harness, gutted cat, extra pair front seats, two extra pair of rear coushins (one is bucket formed kousi?), hatch struts, s13 front bumer different from stock, extra injectors and fuel rails, gauges, warped ka24e headers, and there car parts im probable no listing. i also get the tools so far... spring compressor, pully puller, hoist, cherry picker, random wrechs and sockets, and a nice screw driver set.

·
Registered
91 Civic
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
in gona na it for now wish i had money to turbo the built ka24de but i dont so i got a stainless obx header which i am going to vht flame proof sliver. am going to sell alot of these parts ayone know a good plave beides vadriven and craigslist

·
Registered
91 Civic
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
i am gona swap in the ka24de all the parts are there i just gota do it. ill be geting the trany tomorrow from him hopfuly and ill start the swap torromow or wensday. also once i get this car together i plan to give my civic a lota lovin as it was my only car and this are kinda big things: need a new tank, tranny rebuild, axles, window track, reinstall subs, cpy wiring went bad, finish the custom cluster project...

·
Registered
19 Posts
X2 on 2drz6's post. If you check out hinson supercars, you would need some tissue paper to clean yourself.

·
Registered
91 Civic
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
X2 on 2drz6's post. If you check out hinson supercars, you would need some tissue paper to clean yourself.
Put a ls1 or a 5.3 or a 5.0 in the front of that thing
im not into really big swaps guys and im on a 19 in college budget guys....

·
Registered
91 Civic
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol you guys are crazy quickest car ive driven hard is my zc civic, i drive quick stock cars a work 30ft at a time. i am planing to boost ether my zc or the ka24de next tho im kinda leaning to the zc for right now.

·
Registered
Honda Civic
2,943 Posts
NONSENSE. TWIN TURBO LSX. 1500WHP OR GO HOME.

I like the car and the price.
This!

You know I'm just giving you a hard time..... Put it is something to think about for later down the pad type ordeal..... LOl
And this!

Keep the car maintained throughout college, study your ass off, graduate, get baller job after college and then LSX swap with turbonawse!

BTW, nice find. Well, that's more of a steal than a find. :bigok:

·
Registered
91 Civic
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
BTW, nice find. Well, that's more of a steal than a find. :bigok:
yes lol ill be outa college in a year or so and i already have a baller job in the works :joint:

·
Registered
91 Civic
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
ok guys so i finally got the tranny. he bought it off his friend for 150$ (parts of the 300 ill pay when it runs), so no megan tranny mount (buying it now). and i also got a very unquic cluster swap for it only one on the east coast. the bad part is im suck working at my main job pepboys(for now) untill tuesday afternoon and then i can go to my baller job and start working on putting it together in between piecing to together last nite's sandrail teardown. all i need right now is some gaskets, hoses(i may have them) and find the bolts i need in the bucket of bolts that came with the car.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts