Honda D Series Forum banner

Goose got SOL thread

7K views 41 replies 25 participants last post by  Black94Si 
#1 · (Edited)
updated on page 2!!!

figured id start a new log of the 93 del sol si i purchased a year and a half ago. car came with a faded ass carbon fiber trunk, omni sleeveovers on kyb agx's, injen sri, edelbrok header, thermal fart can, and gsr fat 5s. paint was decent but was an earl shieb job. it did however come with some minty s2k seats and a 97 "dolphin" front end, both in which i honestly didnt care for.

first thing i did was sell off the fat 5's and put my maglites back on, have the trunk recleared, and purchase a Personal Neo Eagle blue stiched wheel, nrg short hub, nrg quick release, and nrg wheel lock.

then i sold the intake, header, and exhaust...replaced them all with stockers to eventually get ready for boost.

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
the door panels were hacked for some tweater and the upper grey peices were dyed black. i picked up a complete 97 all black interior with very very very little wrinkle

random pic at the gas station

didnt do anything to the car for a good while after that. few months ago picked up a carbon fiber hood, and sold the s2k seats, but picked up a MINT set of jdm blue stripes

#4 ·
the gf bought me the new BLOX NEO weighted shift knob, shits heavy

about a month in a half ago, i was having tranny issues and the clutch needed to be changed anyways. an LSD tuner clutch was purchased from mikey as LSDmotorsports. i went to hmotorsonline and picked this up

after these were installed, OMG, driving is like sex lol. now to get very recent, the "easter bunny" had these for me.

the short shifter and es bushings are now installed and makes driving alot more fun to drive.

well as of today, the car is in different colors. the sidemarkers were crooked (how i got the car) and it always bugged the hell out of me. i picked up a mint set of fenders and sold my old ones. they are flat black right now. i also sold off the 97 front and picked up the stock 93 front with the aux lights. the bumper is black. im in the process of prepping for paint. my buddies cousin works at honda here in long beach and is getting me a killer deal on paint. as of now or until i change my mind, the car will be repainted back to flaminco black pearl, the stock del sol black.

#5 ·
if you would have kept the s2k seats i would call it perfect. i like

#8 ·
Argh, wish you had kept the s2k seats. Still clean as hell though!

#16 ·
damn, havent updated this in months lol...probably because there was nothing to update. anyways, alot of work is being done this week.

2 weeks ago, my neighbor side swiped me, smashing my drivers side jdm 1 peice headlights, breaking my bumper, and messing up my fender

insurance cashed me out, went to hmotors and picked up a jdm front end, which included a bumper, aux lights, fenders, sidemarkers, hood, and headlights. had my buddy come and wire my sidemarkers for me. sorry only have a shitty cell phone pic right now.

later today, going to pick up some buddyclub p1's in gunmetal with polished lip and some blue blox extended lugs. also, monday car has an appointment for paint. going to painted nighthawk black.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.