Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
What the fuck is this? trying to get into the paypal game and still there "shine"?

Scam or what?
Steal you mean?

Google Wallet is a trillion times better then PayPal, no where close to a scam like PayPal. I use it just about everyday with my NFC equipped phone. Its free at retailers and standard fee to send money to a non retailer if you do not have money already in your account.

If you are doing big business then you become a retailer and you pay the fee (standard business practice).

It works like any other credit card processing company but with the standard features of any Google account.

·
Registered
HONDA
1,221 Posts
Steal you mean?

Google Wallet is a trillion times better then PayPal, no where close to a scam like PayPal. I use it just about everyday with my NFC equipped phone. Its free at retailers and standard fee to send money to a non retailer if you do not have money already in your account.

If you are doing big business then you become a retailer and you pay the fee (standard business practice).

It works like any other credit card processing company but with the standard features of any Google account.
Sounds just like PayPal....why do people seem to hate paypal?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
one grumpy old man
786 Posts
they should have just bought paypal and turned it to shit like youtube.

·
my name says Guest, but Im really a MEMBER
10,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i preffer paypal. have used it for years. if it aint broke dont fix it

exactly.
Like how every day there's a new software update for something with the interface worse then before.

I've used paypal for over 10 years just fine. Item not as described or never sent always get your money back.

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
Sounds just like PayPal....why do people seem to hate paypal?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Double charging service fee's, freezing accounts without telling you why and taking most of the balance while you jump threw hoop after hoop of their claimed requirements, and in till recently there wasn't even a way to talk to a real person when you had a problem with them (you had to hire a summons company that was on THEIR approved list)

I still use them as it is widely accepted and is one of the only approved payment methods of eBay

·
Brokedick Millionaire
40,252 Posts
I removed the PayPal app from my phone it was so shitty after the updates.

But I use my PayPal card almost daily. It is tied to my checking account and I get 1% cash back when I use it to get gas or groceries.

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
I removed the PayPal app from my phone it was so shitty after the updates.

But I use my PayPal card almost daily. It is tied to my checking account and I get 1% cash back when I use it to get gas or groceries.
Link your PayPal card to Google Wallet and have the best of both lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts