Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
which have you guys used and recomend?
and also a website where you got it from or just the price would be really helpfull.
thanks a bunch

·
formerly allnaturalrex
4,639 Posts
i think since your a noob at nitrous go with zex to damn easy to install you would be a moron to fuck it up.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i think since your a noob at nitrous go with zex to damn easy to install you would be a moron to fuck it up.
i was thinging on that only thing i dont like is that it says the computer on that will spray at wot and i want to install a rocker to the nos then to the button on my wheel(so i can arm it first lol,and so i dont accidently spray cause i do wot alot but doesnt mean i wanna spray then

·
Friend of the D
3,069 Posts
i was thinging on that only thing i dont like is that it says the computer on that will spray at wot and i want to install a rocker to the nos then to the button on my wheel(so i can arm it first lol,and so i dont accidently spray cause i do wot alot but doesnt mean i wanna spray then
It has an arming switch. They know you don't want to spray all the time.

with obd0 you can setup TE to send a signal from the ECU at X rpm and X tps.

im sure you can do it with obd1 too. giver.
not sure how that relates to what i wanted to do..but thanx!!!hahaha lol
danz is talking about using the ECU for even more control over activating nitrous, as compared to Zex's system which is pretty good (it uses the tps and you can add in an RPM switch). If you were to use the ECU, you could also adjust your timing when you spray.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It has an arming switch. They know you don't want to spray all the time.

danz is talking about using the ECU for even more control over activating nitrous, as compared to Zex's system which is pretty good (it uses the tps and you can add in an RPM switch). If you were to use the ECU, you could also adjust your timing when you spray.
ohhh okay, thanks for all of the help

1 - 16 of 16 Posts