Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
93 civic hatchback
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for the bottom end(bearings,connecting rods,pistons) Thanks for the feed back!

·
i shoot stuff
2,422 Posts
search buton is your friend

12 is close, 220hp is kinda the ceiling on stock motors

edit i have this motor and i am at 7.5 psi, i will stop at 10 or 190-200hp, what ever comes first

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
yea sounds like the chinese knockoff turbo, are you saying you have a built bottom end or is it all stock???

·
Registered
93 civic hatchback
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
turbo has a .63 intake and .50 exhaust(custom with garret housing). I just want to know wich connecting rods,bearings, pistons are the best for reliability to be used in the d15b.Right now im currently stock with no boost yet.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I've got the d15b vtec motor as well and for my money, it doesn't get much better than the vitara pistons, TT rods, cometic HG, arp hardware, and maybe ACL bearings (depends on what the stockers look like).

·
Registered
93 civic hatchback
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've got the d15b vtec motor as well and for my money, it doesn't get much better than the vitara pistons, TT rods, cometic HG, arp hardware, and maybe ACL bearings (depends on what the stockers look like).
TT rods look very good. Does any one know some one running this rods?

·
Registered
248 Posts
They are out of stock right now though...that's why you won't see them on the site. I emailed them about it a couple days ago and it will be about 4 weeks until they have some more. If you let them know, they will keep your email address and let you know when the next shipment arrives.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts