Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 89 crx si with a jdm 3rd gen dohc zc swap. Im going to boost it eventually and ill be running my zc tranny with an lsd.
Im looking to find a good top end setup. Im not lookong for most expensive but im not willing to cut corners. Any help out there?

·
Premium Member
92 civic cx hatch
1,012 Posts
put some dual springs in it, do a valve job, mill it flat, put some guides and seals in it and call it a day unless you got a nice sized budget

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
This part of the forum is DIY, as in "here's what I did, get some knowledge profit"

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well brotha thats exactly what I plan to do. Do it myself and post my updates. Just had to ask some questions to get it started. Thanks for the input. Ill definately look into that. Any set of cams that would work best

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Well brotha thats exactly what I plan to do. Do it myself and post my updates. Just had to ask some questions to get it started. Thanks for the input. Ill definately look into that. Any set of cams that would work best
check out the dohc zc part of this forum. acidbeaver aka matt is pretty freakin knowledgable on the dohc d's

1 - 6 of 6 Posts