Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Thinking about putting a smaller turbo on my Stock SOHC: what would a good choice from those who experience.

SR20 Garrett T25
Eclipse 13g, T25 or 14b
Volvo TD04HL 15G
KKK K03
T3 .42 .48
Or any other suggestion. . . .

Just looking for something with a good quick spool with stock ECU

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
I got the sr20 one. Its fun and gets the job done.

Now this whole stock ecu stuff isnt going to fly.
Do some homework and find out what all needs to happen because your not ready for turbo yet.

Also this question was asked and answered like 3 days ago.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol. .. So its like this everywhere lol. I did plenty of research for ya info. Answer the ?? , if not shhhh. No need for neg. Comment . Bump

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
Lol. .. So its like this everywhere lol. I did plenty of research for ya info. Answer the ?? , if not shhhh. No need for neg. Comment . Bump
If its happens ever where then it might not be them but it just might be you.

You cant boost on stock ecu.
".....Just looking for something with a good quick spool with stock ECU"
So with that being said you need to do some more research before stepping into boost. But whatever what do i know right?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm gonna say the same thing as xile6, research is huge. Look down these pages of info in the threads. It doesn't matter if you go back 20 pages. The d-series has been around for longer than some of it's drivers. Use that experience.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If its happens ever where then it might not be them but it just might be you.

You cant boost on stock ecu.

So with that being said you need to do some more research before stepping into boost. But whatever what do i know right?
I am boosting on a stock ECU right now , it runs fine. I don't need research when i am running on one lol. It ain't me who got issues, its you n those got something neg. to type lol.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm gonna say the same thing as xile6, research is huge. Look down these pages of info in the threads. It doesn't matter if you go back 20 pages. The d-series has been around for longer than some of it's drivers. Use that experience.
Never ask for your concern of research, only for turbo suggestion. . if you don't have a answer, then shhhh. thanks.. .

also I did plenty of research, I just want to know from those who experience with these turbo, thanks again

·
They call me Awesome!
4,447 Posts
I am boosting on a stock ECU right now , it runs fine. I don't need research when i am running on one lol. It ain't me who got issues, its you n those got something neg. to type lol.
So you've already got a small turbo that makes an itty bitty bit of boost and you're running it on a Stock ECU? And you want to know what other itty bitty turbo you can throw on there with your Stock ECU to make just an itty bitty more?

You got one thing right, you don't need to research. You're special enough to just do as you willy nilly please. Enjoy blowing up your motor...

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
You're the dipshit asking what a "Good" turbo is.

Wtf is "good"?

Stupid question from a stupid person.

If you don't want to hear the answer (Which there really isn't one) to your improperly asked questions, you're the one that doesn't need to post.

Can someone with half a brain PM me the name of the forum where the intelligent folks went? OCO?

Damn

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
i doubt your boosted. A fake eletric turbos off of ebay isnt boost.
if you where then your post would have been conpletely different.

Also factory ecu cant read boost it will throw a cell and blow the motor. Unless your running missing link and fmu, but you dont seem smart enpugh to know about them.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Also factory ecu will go into limp mode when the MAP sees postive pressure.
QFT
even if it didn't, the fuel and timing tables don't go into positive pressue so it wouldn't know how to adjust accordingly.

but, since you researched, you already know this...:bsflag:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts