Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys,
so i was just driving, like maybe 62 in a 55... then a car appears to be a volkswagon (de-badged) came right up on my butt right before the road became two lanes, uphill...i wasnt sure what he was gonna do, and sure enough he stomped it and i got a late start, i dropped it in third at like 64 mph, he pulled away cause he got a jump on me but i had the dx tranny so i didnt need to shift out of third...then we're dead even my front bumper to his rear, then i started pulling on him and beat him before the lanes merged to one lane again...so what do u think?
the only thing on the grill of his car was a blue and red emblem? anywho, when i turn off the road he went by and i saw and audi symbol on the back...
heres what his car looked like...1998 audi a4?

Attachments

·
Registered
94 civic dx
1,876 Posts
beats my accord kill :TU: lol

·
Registered
512 Posts
My best kill in a straight line was a chipped VW Bora TDi (USDM = Jetta TDi) with a 240 lbs friend sitting next to me. I guess torque doesn't win races after all. :p Oh, and a new Mini Cooper in the twisties.
Both are cars with the typical "I am invincible" owner circle, makes the victory taste even sweeter. :)

2 injectors and a well set-up suspension is all you need for taking on those. :D

·
Registered
92 EH2
439 Posts
if it was a 2.0 those things suck, i should know i work for VW now. the 1.8t's
are pretty decent. if it was a pasat forget about it those things are so heavy there super slow

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
the EH said:
if it was a 2.0 those things suck, i should know i work for VW now. the 1.8t's
are pretty decent. if it was a pasat forget about it those things are so heavy there super slow
i was an audi...did u read the whole thread lol
*edit* 500th post! *edit*

1 - 16 of 16 Posts