Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Civic CX
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not alot of people know too much about this motor so I was just wondering if anybody is running or has had experience with a street cam for the d15b? The original cam that comes with it is actually a pretty decent cam, it spuders and it takes some high revs to get it going just like an aftermarket one.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Not alot of people know too much about this motor so I was just wondering if anybody is running or has had experience with a street cam for the d15b? The original cam that comes with it is actually a pretty decent cam, it spuders and it takes some high revs to get it going just like an aftermarket one.
ugh, if you're spuddering thru the low rpm and pulling like a banshee up top your motor is out of time.

An oem cam shouldn't feel like an aftermarket cam.

·
Registered
2000 Civic CX
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info, ill get that checked, now any info on what I really wanted to know?

·
Registered
2000 Civic CX
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I should have gone to the SOHC Squad to ask this questuion, thanks 89s1

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
as far as i know you can use any z6 cam in the zcvtec/d15b...and as far as i know bisi is the only company that makes cams specially for the d15b/zcvtec engines...

·
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!
^^Look up
5,468 Posts
What are you smoking?
Theres lots of people who know a'lot about this engine?

And the stock cam is nothing compared to most aftermarket stage 2 cams, because comparing stage1 cams to stock is irrelevent.

Zex 59300 is a good start, with a head mill even better.

·
Registered
2000 Civic CX
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I get your trying to be funny but please no need for all that crap^^^^^, you dont see me making fun of you cause you know nothing about being in the military?

·
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!
^^Look up
5,468 Posts
I get your trying to be funny but please no need for all that crap^^^^^, you dont see me making fun of you cause you know nothing about being in the military?
Are you joking??
I like how you assume things you know nothing about!
Lets just say my gun collection does quite well and will leave it at that.

And I answered your question so do yor'self a favour and use the search button its there for a reason. :)

·
Registered
2000 Civic CX
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nobody cares about your stupid gun collection, I had to carry an M4 and an M9 with me 247 when I was in Iraq, dont preach to me about guns, Im a freaking combat vet so get over yourself and your toys that you will only use to shoot deer with ok civilian? Besides your in Canada you have no kind of combat experience anyways lol!

·
Im Bringing TSEXY Back!
^^Look up
5,468 Posts
Nobody cares about your stupid gun collection, I had to carry an M4 and an M9 with me 247 when I was in Iraq, dont preach to me about guns, Im a freaking combat vet so get over yourself and your toys that you will only use to shoot deer with ok civilian? Besides your in Canada you have no kind of combat experience anyways lol!

Obviously your a n00b and a complete dick hole!
Ive had plenty of family die in service so please refrain from being the most ignorant person ever!

Gee we had nothing to do with WW2 or right now fighting the Taliban everyday in Afgahn. My buddy just came home in a body bag from Afghan a few moths a'go so please STFU!

·
Asshole
4,112 Posts
Blah blah blah my dick is bigger than yours and the question has already been answered.

Thread sucks and is over.

·
Registered
2000 Civic CX
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yea im not a noob and im not a private and ive had friends die overseas too, but thanks for the info, maybe you should try serving for your country sometime

1 - 14 of 14 Posts