Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
12 years old boy

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dot3VCVc06k&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dot3VCVc06k&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

·
Registered
'91 CRX Si
2,158 Posts
kid is siiiick :td:

·
Registered
a hatch
1,423 Posts
Hes fucking good and ballsy for riding brakeless

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL YEAHH,, i used to ride with him while i live in New Jersey but i move to florida, i used to be good like him but not anymore cause my stupid ex fiance doesnt let me riding and lose a lot of skills, and i'll have to start all over again to get my skill back and might get sponser from those some company hopefully

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:15 honda? haha. just imagine how good he'll be once he grows into that bike....
i remember when he was 10 or 11 yrs old i was great than him and now hes wayy OWNED me lmaoo, but im happy for him cause he could make a lot of money by just riding!

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
133 Posts
That kids sick. He's going to rip when he actually grows. You can see when he's clearing sets that he can hardly pick up the bike, probably weighs more than him. And I hear ya on women not letting you ride. I rode for eight years and two years off because of the gf I probably need training wheels now. :?

·
Infamous Kanjozoku hatch
4,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That kids sick. He's going to rip when he actually grows. You can see when he's clearing sets that he can hardly pick up the bike, probably weighs more than him. And I hear ya on women not letting you ride. I rode for eight years and two years off because of the gf I probably need training wheels now. :?
hahah lucky me i still could ride without training wheels, maybe you can come over and i'll teach you how to ride again lmfao

·
Registered
98 honda civic LX
1,765 Posts
damn!! hes way better even when i use to ride all day everyday! dont ride anymore cause my ankles cant take it anymore......that kids bananas!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts