Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright guys, im thinkin of boosting my hatch .. most of you probaly have seen it on the " n00b section" lol .. but anyways, which turbo is reccommended best .? looking for a strong setup. any ideas would be helpful.

·
Registered
97 4door EK-T
475 Posts
what are your goals? boosting stock? built? what do you mean by strong? give details to get the right kind of help

·
Lifes short, drive fast!
2,350 Posts
dude... SERIOUSLY! their are like 100 recent threads about this, please search the Forced Induction thread, this question is asked no less than 4 times a week...

·
Lifes short, drive fast!
2,350 Posts
fixed lol
i mean jesus christ! i can understand repetative(sp?) questions about suspension, motor swaps etc, but theres a noob on here almost every fuckin day wanting to know EXACTLY what to get to turbo their car! it gets fucking annoying, lazyiness is killing our society today, and im not going to condone it by spoon feeding the lazy fucks turbo info!

/end rant....lol

·
Hi hater!
12,548 Posts
I just killed a kitten after reading this again from another person who has not searched or that does not have the insight to look around a bit and make a few decisions for them self. We dont know what your budget is we dont know your power goals we dont know the use of the car you starting to get my drift newbie I think you should just stay n/a.

·
Happy LiL Trees....
1,245 Posts
I just killed a kitten after reading this again from another person who has not searched or that does not have the insight to look around a bit and make a few decisions for them self. We dont know what your budget is we dont know your power goals we dont know the use of the car you starting to get my drift newbie I think you should just stay n/a.
lol, I knew you'd be on this quick. :willy_nilly:

·
\/ apply baby lotion here \/
'98 Civic 4 Door
11,260 Posts
Poor Kitty:mrgreen:

·
Registered
BMX bike
2,938 Posts
I hate kittys.......

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
again.......searching owns you..... if you want a good "strong" kit whether its a stock motor or your going built talk to greg at go-autoworks....support the site as well as he will tell you the best setup for your goals and give you suggestions on supporting mods.

·
10 second daily driver :)
3,238 Posts
if you want a awesome set up that spools very fast and make gobs of power and is very well made let me know. dont bother though if you dont have a couple grand ready to spend :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
haha funny thing is all u guys use to be "kittens" before and making fun of people that are starting in this site, its like makin fun of u guys in the beggining .... lol but btw yes im tryin to spend the most around 3,500 to 4GS$. yea i know this has been posted alot but i didnt have time to search. i need this turbo asap. and the single cam is built.

·
Registered
95 integra
504 Posts
(Built) that doesnt help what rod pistons sleeved wtf? come man we like to help we just need info :slap: :cussing:

·
Lifes short, drive fast!
2,350 Posts
haha funny thing is all u guys use to be "kittens" before and making fun of people that are starting in this site, its like makin fun of u guys in the beggining .... lol but btw yes im tryin to spend the most around 3,500 to 4GS$. yea i know this has been posted alot but i didnt have time to search. i need this turbo asap. and the single cam is built.
are u fuckin stupid!?!? all u did was reply to us callin u a douche for not searching. you gave us 2 small pieces of info out of a huge puzzle that needs to be put together! and if you dont have the time to search for 10mins, then u sure as hell dont have time to do an entire fucking turbo setup!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
are u fuckin stupid!?!? all u did was reply to us callin u a douche for not searching. you gave us 2 small pieces of info out of a huge puzzle that needs to be put together! and if you dont have the time to search for 10mins, then u sure as hell dont have time to do an entire fucking turbo setup!!!
trust me bro a turbo setup for me will easily be done by me and tuned by CFT or something ... lol .. just get use to it man ... every single noob is gona do it and gona show no signs of stopping. by the way, the motor only has headers and intake with a 8lb flywheel. im obviously gonna built the head and gonna get low compression pistons before i turbo it but i just wants some ideas on a turbo so wen im actually buying it, i dont wanna be searching too much.

·
Happy LiL Trees....
1,245 Posts
trust me bro a turbo setup for me will easily be done by me and tuned by CFT or something ... lol .. just get use to it man ... every single noob is gona do it and gona show no signs of stopping. by the way, the motor only has headers and intake with a 8lb flywheel. im obviously gonna built the head and gonna get low compression pistons before i turbo it but i just wants some ideas on a turbo so wen im actually buying it, i dont wanna be searching too much.
If your such a pro at installing turbo system, then why don't you go up to your first post and click edit and start over, telling everyone your HP goals, everything on your current setup, parts you have now and some you may want to use, etc. If not you'll get no help on this site, cause as far as I know if you can't build it yourself then you gotta pay to have it done, if you can't search info for yourself, well we don't get paid to do it for you....sorry try again.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.