Honda D Series Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a d15b7 im going to use a new timing belt water pump head gasket and arp head studs.

i have a greddy turbo kit with a garrett gt2025s turbo. a rfl bov and a ford thunder bird side or top mount inter cooler. and all the piping and every thing else is from greddy . just wondering whats the most i could make with what i got

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
sure feels like summer :dots:
x2

But to be constructive here there are more than a couple threads on this.

I would honestly be sketched pushing a b7 to 200whp.. Hopefully you have a good tuner.
Are you rebuilding the motor? Have you done a compression check?
Are you using the greddy piggyback?

·
Registered
122 Posts
i have a d15b7 im going to use a new timing belt water pump head gasket and arp head studs.

i have a greddy turbo kit with a garrett gt2025s turbo. a rfl bov and a ford thunder bird side or top mount inter cooler. and all the piping and every thing else is from greddy . just wondering whats the most i could make with what i got

even with the arp head studs and all the other new stuff b7's rods arnt the strongest from my reading there actually towards the worse side and you will most likely hurt it at anything more then 200

·
They call me Awesome!
4,447 Posts
Your can will make TONS of HP, so many hp's in fact that you'll be able to rotate the earth. Shoot son, NOTHIN pulls like a Turbo D15, didn't you know that. You'll be walking past full built V8 drag cars.

You're gonna be the BADDEST man in your town, nay the baddest man in existence. Chuck Norris himself will bow to your awesomeness...

·
Registered
383 Posts
OP
this topic has been beaten to death. Google search it or post it in the noob section and people will be less harsh when giving direction.

·
Well.......
2,488 Posts
sure feels like summer :dots:
*** shrugs his shoulders**** must be a new breed of n00bs, maybe its just me

all bullshit aside OP but youll make 34e1234567876543234567543 hp, now that is all dependent of the galactic alighment

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
most of yall you posted all this stupid shit aint nothing but a bunch of ass holes. this site is for asking questions you dumb asses. all these people taking about you will make so much hp and tons of it can kiss my ass.

·
They call me Awesome!
4,447 Posts
most of yall you posted all this stupid shit aint nothing but a bunch of ass holes. this site is for asking questions you dumb asses. all these people taking about you will make so much hp and tons of it can kiss my ass.
This site is a community of enthusiasts that enjoy an automotive hobby centered around Honda's, Civic's, and more importantly modifying D-series engines. This forum is not intended to cater to the wants and desires of EVERY SINGLE N00B who feels the need to ask a question that has been answered eleventy bagillion times.

So if you ask a silly question that's been discussed a million times (heck we even have a stickey with different peoples builds and how much power they're making) you can bet that somewhere in there you're going to find a smart-alec answer.

Furthermore if you're going to ask an open ended question at least fill us in with more info. Like how much is the head/block going to be decked? What turbo mani are you gonna use? What intercooler? CC injectors? P/P? Cam? The list of stuff YOU left out is nearly endless. So before you go cryin for us to spoon feed you, you might wanna do a little research!!!!

Oh and for what it's worth, learn the english language and use it. Don't do this whole "i got dis bolted to dat turbo is this and i prolly be tunin myself what you think I should make at the wheel". Use punctuation and someone decent english so we know what you're talking about.

great guys now you got him mad ....
Look at my avatar, do I look like I care?

·
Registered
867 Posts
this site is for people to research and learn, how do you do that. YOU SEARCH. its Ok To Ask Questions but when they are stupid questions like the one you asked you tend to get stupid answers.

As For You Question, The Power Your gonna Make Is Based On The Tune.
If You Just Throw The Turbo On There and drive it without a tune your gonna very quickly go KABOOOM. UNLESSS, You Build Your Bottem End and get a good tune. Now Im SURE you coulda found that on your own.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Your can will make TONS of HP, so many hp's in fact that you'll be able to rotate the earth. Shoot son, NOTHIN pulls like a Turbo D15, didn't you know that. You'll be walking past full built V8 drag cars.

You're gonna be the BADDEST man in your town, nay the baddest man in existence. Chuck Norris himself will bow to your awesomeness...
you fuckin made my day lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.