Honda D Series Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and a buddy of mine are going to be creating a turbo manifold for the d16. Which we are going to make in quantity for others. Now what we are debating on is if we want the turbo to breathe to the side like most setups. Or if we want it to breathe to the front. It seems like enough people take out the a/c and power steering for room anyway. Just looking for some feedback thanks.

·
Registered
Honda
2,692 Posts
if you have it breathe totally to the side (90 degrees rotation from normal mounting position) then i wouldnt see there being much rrom for the DP due to the block.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Nice to see you and your friend dont have a clue what you are doing. Why not leave the manifolds to the guys that know how it goes. Or better yet, please post pics of your creation and close up shots on the welds.

·
Registered
Honda
2,692 Posts
yeah, i dont really see there being a huge benefit from rotating the turbo.............air will prolly be a little cooler, but probably not worth the fab work. Just buy one thats already made.

·
i shoot stuff
2,422 Posts
Nice to see you and your friend dont have a clue what you are doing. Why not leave the manifolds to the guys that know how it goes. Or better yet, please post pics of your creation and close up shots on the welds.
i believe the term is owned

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ive decided to no longer post on this website. You people do not know anything about anything that we do. I posted work previously of work performed by the brains of the operation.

http://www.baldturbofreak.com/catalog/projectcars.php

So im assuming all of you talking shit could make a better manifold then us? Because ill bet that your wrong. I will post pics up of it when it is done but for right now its just planning. The simple fact that there is more of a domestic background looking into some new ideas for a honda makes you all go nuts. So all of you keep paying your top dollar for parts and keeping doing the same thing everyone else does. We will continue to try other things with our own parts.

·
Want access???
98 Hx Coupe
12,304 Posts
ive decided to no longer post on this website. You people do not know anything about anything that we do. I posted work previously of work performed by the brains of the operation.

http://www.baldturbofreak.com/catalog/projectcars.php

So im assuming all of you talking shit could make a better manifold then us? Because ill bet that your wrong. I will post pics up of it when it is done but for right now its just planning. The simple fact that there is more of a domestic background looking into some new ideas for a honda makes you all go nuts. So all of you keep paying your top dollar for parts and keeping doing the same thing everyone else does. We will continue to try other things with our own parts.
Great idea ....see ya!!!!

·
Live,love,laugh,be real
07' Odyssey 07'Magnum
5,973 Posts
hey, dont take it out on all of us... send some PM's to the ones you have a problem with...

i for one am all for it... i dont know you so i wouldnt say you dont know what your doing, for all i know your a master welder and fabricator...

that being said... what am i seeing on your website? is that two inter coolers feeding the intake? if so, it looks like it would work pretty f-in good... :TU:

·
Premium Member
93 cx hatch
16,376 Posts
you do realize that csaddict makes manifolds and stuff right?
from your initial post you sound like a complete n00b with no idea what your doing...
theres thousands of members on this site, we dont remember EVERY post you make......

·
Registered
Honda
2,692 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.