Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
same
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So as the title says, my wife needs a laser machine to help her deal with chronic severe pain. she receives these treatments about once a month but we have to drive to another city to get them. I can buy one but they are 2500 bucks:TD:. if anyone wants to help I have a go fund me page. just don't know how to link to it. also you can paypal me. email is [email protected]. thanks guys. if not I do understand.

Attachments

·
Registered
same
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
this is stabbing sharp pain. not something mj could treat anyways. was able to buy the machine. it helps but sometimes we still need to roll into the er. like today for example

·
Registered
same
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the problem is no one has figured it out. the good new is they found a medication that helps. it's called reglan. my wife may be suffering from migraines that present themselves in her gut. Reglan is primarily used for stomach issues involving digestion. she also has scar tissue and nerve damage from her surgery. so it's been a triple wammy. but she has been able to stay out of the er since my last post in here.

·
Registered
same
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey so we figured out what is wrong! My wife has a intolerance to gluten. So it was causing severe irritation to her biliary duct. she went off gluten and now is pain free. she is also diabetic which no one told her. damn doctors

·
Registered
Love the Civic
1,817 Posts
My buddy found out last year he is allergic to Soy. Almost died twice finding out, and he is diabetic. Again no one knew until he almost died. Seems weird we are so much more healthy as a society, but have high instances of diabetes and food allergies the last couple years.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts