Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
96 hatch SIR
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup guys sum punk bastard stole my ek last week so 1 of my coworker buddys offerd me this sick clean cx for 2gs and I picked it up, anywaise my chiped ecu was in the car too and they took it, thankfully my turbo kit isn't in the car, anywaise just a thought/the question is if I was to turbo this little 8valve motor with its stock fuel management using a Vortec Fmu will it boost at all, I know I know why? Heck just sumthing to do mess around...I just can't watch the turbo laying there for rit nows until i get a drop in a z6 and redo my setup.

·
Registered
1995 Civic EX Coupe
579 Posts
you could do it, although i dont know if it would be worth it. might wanna find a 16v head and then think about it

·
Registered
EX coupe
758 Posts
Ur car got stolen...(lets find them and beat there fucking ass yeah?) anyways...u spend 2 G's already doggy, just save some more BE PATIENT...people can never wait for this....no matter how bad it is....Next get urself a Z6-Y8 Motor......Call it a day...put ur Turbo kit on it...and go smoke some fools....keep the car ugly...haha put a couple dents in it or something...then this way....no jerk of @[email protected] is gonna want to take ur ur ride... heh

·
Registered
EX coupe
758 Posts
Ur car got stolen...(lets find them and beat there fucking ass yeah?) anyways...u spend 2 G's already doggy, just save some more BE PATIENT...people can never wait for this....no matter how bad it is....Next get urself a Z6-Y8 Motor......Call it a day...put ur Turbo kit on it...and go smoke some fools....keep the car ugly...haha put a couple dents in it or something...then this way....no jerk of @[email protected] is gonna want to take ur ride... heh

·
Registered
1994 Honda Civic CX
159 Posts
i dont know but my cousin try that and it was just smoking away(i meant that i a bad way) but maybe he was just boosting too high.. but what the hell give it a try>>

·
Registered
96 hatch SIR
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yah exactly i'll go for it just to mess around, im just curious if the litlte 8 vavle will boost at all dats all butta yah i'll update with yah with how this go.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts