Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i grabbed a go-autoworks log mani with a 2.5in dp with the intent of putting it on my beater civic when the motor got done. mind you this car has no a/c or p/s. yesterday i bought a 95 ex 4 door that only has a 100k on it and the body is mint not one spot of rot/rust on the whole car including underneath. which is very rare for new england vehicles. but the car does have a/c and p/s and i would like to keep these when i drop the new motor in it. so i was wondering if the mani dp combo is a/c p/s friendly. there a pic of the mani and downpipe with the turbo in my build thread in my signature

·
Registered
206 Posts
you might want to talk to greg and see if he could mod them for you. You can run a 3" downpipe and still keep those. There is a member on here (cant think of his name) maybe you can find his pictures and get an idea on how to run the setup.

·
Registered
206 Posts
working on the new DP about 25% there

i know it looks weird but there was no way for me to get it to bend straight down, clear the compressor, and still be able to keep that stupid ass 5th bolt on the bottom of the flange. I rotated the pie cuts so that the bottom of the DP would point forward a bit towards the condenser then turns back down and to the ground.

gonna have a shitload of welding to do with these 15* whitey bends! lol

also if anyone has or can get a decently priced 2.5" mild v band would be AWESOME please PM me

JON weld this bish, help a nog mig this sexy bitch, its better then flux!!!
it was 2.5 not 3"

·
Registered
22 Posts
I had to remove the A/C condenser fan to fit the DP and turbo compressor. My log looks like it is more offset towards the passenger side so the DP can clear. It's not a problem as long as you're going 15+ mph, but even with 2 slim fans, it couldn't keep up with a Texas summer. I'm guessing you can get away with it in MA

edit: My setup is also from Go Autoworks

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
he did a 3" after that one
Login

kinda a DIY lol

ill be selling the setup or throwing it in the d17 CRX

good luck with the AC build 3" is possible and does work!

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
FYI, rHMT requires you to sign-up/login in to veiw the forum now.
wow since when did they become tight lipped vaginas:single fuck:

ill get the direct pics

·
Registered
13 Posts
Nice setup. I am looking at the tuner kit from go-autoworks and was wondering if I would run into any issues with the AC and PS even though the kit says it will work.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts