Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello DSO,

First we'd like to extend our sincere thanks as always for the continued support over the years. Your feedback and business is greatly appreciated. We've been the highest rated forum sponsor ny feedback and will continue to earn that spot.

I apologize for the delay in PM response. We've been in transition at the shop and are finally getting everything ironed out. We will be back to our regular speedy response VERY soon. Feel free to call or email us any questions as well if there is a delay.

We will be loading many new products to the store that we've been working on throughout the month of June; along with bringing some DSO exclusive deals to the boards.

Our new shop/office hours are Mon-Fri 8am to 4pm. Saturday by appointment only.
As of 6-4-12 we also began taking appointments for custom builds/consultation in house again. If you need it give us a shout.

Again, thanks DSO

Go-Autoworks

·
Registered
1997 Civic Ex Turbo
1,826 Posts
I'd like to personally thank you for your amazing work! I just received the catch can set and I really like it! All my build parts have come from you and I really look forward to continue doing business with you.

I can't wait to see what new products you have in store!

Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
662 Posts
I would like to thank you again. The kit is so dope. looking forward to doing business with you again.

·
Registered
91 CRX Si
4,454 Posts
Satisfied customer here. Keep up the good work.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts