Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 20 of 267 Posts

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PM me for the D-Series.ORG Specials

GO-AUTOWORKS is happy to bring you the current & complete lineup of our manifolds. We have been doing our best to continue to bring the best quality parts at competetive and affordable pricing, along with the absolute best in service. Alot of people have been asking if I sell the manifolds seperately, the answer is most definately yes; and here they are...

The Log Manifold from the Tuner Kit
The only manifold we offer that is available A/C or Non A/C.

The Mini Ram from the Race Kit
The best seller! It is a NON A/C manifold!
(A/C Version coming soon!)

The NEW Full Ram from the Pro Kit
It is also a NON A/C manifold

The Topmount from the PRO AM kit is also available T3 single gate or divided housing/collector/twin wastegate setups

The manifolds are generally all T3/38mm flanged, but can be done to customer specs as well (different turbo flanges and internal or external W/G flanges)

Each of our manifolds are covered under a lifetime warranty! Every person who has purchased anything from us can vouch to say we will deliver and do all we can to help our customers; so you can definitely buy with confidence knowing we stand behind our products.

(Pricing is coming, figuring in the D series member discounts)

·
R2.....Zap Balls
94 Ex coupe
5,186 Posts
Hell yeah, a full ram :TU:. I can vouch for Greg, his customer service and products are top notch :TU:. Mine got dropped off today to be tuned, I should have some numbers Monday or Tuesday :D

·
Registered
Acura TL-P
6,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sexy manifolds
:TU:

interested in pricing for the mini-ram, is it p/s compatible?
PM sent :TU:

Why cant you have CARB Stickers...i get pulled over too much in cali.
Move to another state :TU: j/k

Hell yeah, a full ram . I can vouch for Greg, his customer service and products are top notch :TU:. Mine got dropped off today to be tuned, I should have some numbers Monday or Tuesday :D
I predict big #s :TU:
Autoworks FTW! i will have mine soon enough!
heck yes :TU:

Nice! I hope to boost, someday.
No time like the present :TU: Ready when you are.

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
those manifolds are sex:TU:. i am going with you here pretty soon(as long as nothing comes up). i just need a little more cash and i need to pick what kit i want.

1 - 20 of 267 Posts