Honda D Series Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
You can just get the race kit .. pretty much its your preference with what turbo you want because they all can make your power goal.. it depends if you want to make more later on or not

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the most id probably ever go would be 500 but that wouldnt be for a long time. looking to run one of these kits on a stock motor for a couple of months then build the motor.

·
Registered
831 Posts
that's pretty uncommon.. he's usually right on top of it. He's been incredibly patient with me asking him a retardedly huge number of questions. Just waiting on finishing this big job (landscaping/house addition) and I'll be getting the pro kit with a B.E.P. s256 instead of the garrett...

·
Premium Member
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well got a pretty good quote from a shop here to do a custom kit for my goals which is really close to Go autoworks prices. So i might go that way

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Get a kit that can make more power than what your goal is, that way you dont have to max it out to JUST make the power you want. Its always nice to have wiggle room

·
Registered
233 Posts
Get a kit that can make more power than what your goal is, that way you dont have to max it out to JUST make the power you want. Its always nice to have wiggle room
This right here!! Keeps you from shorting yourself if you have any other choke points in your builds.

You always want more eventually and it sucks buying shit then replacing it a few months -> a year later. I like to buy shit that would at least satisfy my goals/advancements for a couple years! Not that i ever own my shit long enough to do it haha.

·
Well.......
2,488 Posts

you said wiggle:greddy2:

there is a saying.... its better to have and not need than need and not have..

·
Premium Member
5,819 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
that's pretty uncommon.. he's usually right on top of it. He's been incredibly patient with me asking him a retardedly huge number of questions. Just waiting on finishing this big job (landscaping/house addition) and I'll be getting the pro kit with a B.E.P. s256 instead of the garrett...
Interesting, he talked me into the same series turbo over the garrett...conspiracy? lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts